Chapter 42

Kalem's P.O.V

"There's more to life than sex,"

"Invalid statement," Mr W announces to the rest of us, "that is an invalid statement."

Raven rolls her eyes despite the smile on her lips, "sex is great, don't get me wrong. But it's not the only thing out there, and too much of it can take the excitement away."

Mr W and I shake our heads at the same time.

I wasn't adding anything to the naughty conversation we were having at dinner since I knew Lincoln was getting worried that I was learning too many naughty things. Plus, my face was getting too red for me to say anything. 

But I could still shake my head since that wasn't talking and Raven's words were a big no-no. 

Lincoln and I sometimes spent days doing nothing but making messes together and I never ever ever felt like it was too much, if anything, it wasn't enough. So she was wrong and shaking my head was right.

"There's no such thing as too much," Mr W says before biting a forkful of his fruits into his mouth. I nod my head to that and Mr W sends me a wink before he turns back to Raven. "If you get tired of sex, then someone's not doing it right," he leans forward and grins, "I always do it right love."

While Raven tries to speak and I try not to giggle, Then picks up the conversation.

"I think your species allows for that sort of perspective," he says gently, his heavy voice making him sound like a living rock. But a really nice one! One that didn't feel as hard as it looked - a soft rock. 

"For the rest of us, there's a limit to how much we can partake in those..." Then falters when Mr W looks at him with glowing eyes as if he were a tree he really wanted to climb. His face grows extra red as he finishes with, " a-activities." 

With both Raven and Then falling to his charms, Mr W makes a little noise as he runs his hands through his dark hair, making the shiny curls shake like a pretty, pixie dance. "I'll allow that," he nods reluctantly but his eyes still narrow sharply as he points at Raven, "but don't you dare think there's more to life than sex just because you - sadly - don't have the genes to appreciate it."

I giggle at that, unable to hold it in any longer, and so does everyone else. 

Raven raises her hands in the surrender action, a small smile on her lips, and Then lets himself chuckle behind his large hand. Even Katlyn who was super shy and quiet let herself smile a bit.

Grumbling, Mr W slouches next to me in silent acceptance that this was one of those things that not everyone understood. But I understood, so I give him a quick hug, squeezing him extra tight so he knew that he wasn't alone.

When I pull back, he beams at me and pets my hair gently in the way he liked to do sometimes. 

"Mr W," I start but he shakes his head.

"Wequie or W, no mister," he corrects again making me pout. 

I didn't like calling him anything but Mr W. It wasn't that I didn't like his name because I did! It was super pretty and unique, and it suited him. But Mr W was my special name for my special friend, and since I was the only one who called him that, I didn't want to stop. 

But even when I explained that to him he still didn't want it, he thought it the mister was weird.

So I keep pouting, letting my eyes grow big as my body does the little things I did whenever I was begging Master for my butt plug, or Aias for his special magical hugs that he gave me in secret.