Chapter 37

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

This is part of a Christmas Special I've worked really hard on for you guys, since this is the only gift I can give to you I hope you enjoy the;

- A Master Chapter

- A Q&A with Nikola

- Heil/Calderon Prank War newest Part

and

- 2 Very Smutty Patreon Extras (Chris topping Tobias for the first time and Mickey first DP)

MERRY CHRISTMAS HUMANS!! I LOVE YOU ALL

---------------

Lincoln's P.O.V

I watch from the edge of one of Kalem's favourite flower beds as Aias and Kalem walk side by side through the paths that'd been dugout.

Kalem was leading the pair, describing to Aias each type of plant they passed as well as how to spell their names correctly. And the elf listened with interest, nodding along and smiling while Kalem took them about.

I'd come down a little earlier than I was supposed to, hoping to catch the tail end of Kalem's first lesson, perhaps glimpse what the elf had in store for my boy, but they'd only been wandering the grounds the last five minutes I'd been here.

Perhaps they'd finished early and were enjoying some time outside of the castle, or perhaps I was witnessing the lesson in part and was just incapable of understanding it. 

Whichever it was, there was a smile on my face now. One that wasn't going away anytime soon as I watched my boy glow. 

It may have just been to my love-tainted eyes, but Kalem glowed to me. Like if a ray of his favourite colour was cast onto him to illuminate his joy and kindness, he glowed.

By the Gods, he was breathtaking.

"Master," Kalem calls with an excited wave as he runs over to me, "Elven magic is amazing!"

"Is it?" I question as I glance up to Aias who was pocketing his true form away to fit inside of his less daunting one. 

Kalem nods his head eagerly as he glances back at his friend, "Aias did things t-that would make your mind go...go," he searches for the right word, "go poof!"
Kalem was sure to animate his words by raising his hands to his head and expanding them in a mock explosion.

"It just might," The elf comments, though I heard the different meaning in his words.

He met my glare with one of his own before he gave Kalem a bright smile that made him seem bipolar, "we'll continue where we left off tomorrow."

"Okay!" Kalem agrees as he hugs his friend goodbye. 

When we're alone, Kalem turns back to me and raises his arms expectantly. With a chuckle, I pick him up and make my way back into the castle with my beaming boy, "so love, what did Aias teach you today?"

"Well there was a lot," Kalem starts as he culls his thoughts, "he told me about how Elven magic works and what it relies on, then he showed me a bit of it... which was a little scary Master."

"Scary?" I ask with a frown, I could hardly envision the elf doing anything that would cause Kalem to fear him.

Leaning in until he had his mouth cupped against my ear, Kalem whispers as quietly as he could, "he made his hand turn into dirt," he takes in a breath, "and the dirt into his hand."

Kalem pulls back to glance at the nearby vampires that explored the halls, trying to decipher if he'd been quiet enough.

I'd regrettably had to tell Kalem about vampires' hearing abilities before we had the first of our clan move in, so that he knew to be cautious with his words.
It was for the best, but also saddening since he now knew that I heard his little mumblings and was trying to put a stop to them.