Chapter 9

UNEDITED

----------------

Kalem's P.O.V

Master kissed me.

Master put his lips on my lips, that's kissing... I think.

I'm not really sure if it was official kissing, because it was so short. But whatever it was, it felt really, really nice, like a dream.

Everything with Master felt like a dream, too good to be real.

"No questions?" Master whispers next to my ear, I shiver from the feel of his warm breath as I pull away from my naughty thoughts that were stopping me from listening to Master's reading. 

I shake my head quickly, looking up at Master from my favorite place in the whole world. It was the one where I got to snuggle against Master's chest, the one where he wrapped his arms around me making me feel like I was completely surrounded by only my Master.

Master studies me for a long time before smiling a little and continuing his reading.

I shake my head and try to keep up with his words, trying to make myself follow his finger as it went, but my thoughts went away again and I stopped focusing on the story Master chose today.

Master's lips were soft and warm.

I couldn't stop thinking about them since the moment Master placed them to mine, making me wetter than I'd ever been before.

I think something spilled down below, it took extra long to clean it up. 

If my counting was right, then Master kissed me three days ago which meant that three days ago I had the best day of my entire life.

I knew it was wrong for a slave to want their Master in the way that I wanted my Master, but I didn't know how to make it stop and even if I could, I didn't want it to. It felt really good inside to like Master the way I did, I didn't want that feeling to ever run away from me.

I wanted to have the feeling and Master forever.

I knew Master was using me, it was one of the things that happened to slaves which meant that I was finally being a good slave to Master.

I was happy that I pleased him enough to finally use some part of me, but I was even more happy that it felt so nice when he did it. It felt special, like something different but I didn't know what it could be.

Whatever it was, it made me like Master, even more.

Every night I asked the nice man above to let Master use me even more. To never stop using me and never use any another slave but me.

It was getting harder and harder to hide the way my body reacted to my Master. I tried to stop it, to stop the wetness from leaking out, but I couldn't, and I really really tried.

Master just had to look at me in that way he did that made his eyes look like they were actually burning fires and it would happen all over again.

I was becoming such a bad Kalem.

But no matter what, I knew I couldn't touch myself to make me feel good, every part of me belonged to Master so I couldn't touch without permission. And I hadn't built up the brave parts inside to ask him if I could, the trainers said Master's would always say no but my Master was weird so maybe he'd say yes.

For now, I rubbed myself against Master's body whenever I could because that way, Master was basically using me with his body and then I wasn't doing anything wrong.... not really.