Watch🕺🏽💕🛸

3 months later..

  " Whatchu wanna watch lil man ?" Melo said talking to mj as he sat him on his lap

  " Whatchu wanna watch lil man ?" Melo said talking to mj as he sat him on his lap .

  " Elmo ?" He switched the Chanel making the baby and I smile .

" you talking to him like he not three months dip " I laughed . " he know what I'm talking about , he just nod and smile " he chuckled .

Mj started to cry making melo smack his lips " I knew low key you wanted to watch Mickey Mouse " he said and switched it making him smile again .

I laughed and adored them watching tv together but I left them alone and went into mj's room and started cleaning up because his toys were everywhere.

I know a lot of people say they want their babies to stay young but I don't , it's been three months and I'm ready for him to be at least eleven years old.

I finished his room , went to make him some milk and then gave the bottle to melo as he fed him and they were still watching Mickey Mouse .

Ever since we took Malachi home melo has been nothing but great . With him being busy most of the time he still finds space to spend time with us .

I even get enough sleep when mj cries in the middle of the night cause melo is so attached to him , he's always telling me ' I got it ' or ' go back to sleep I'll check on him ' and I'm grateful for that cause not a lot of new mothers have that .

I went into my closet and grabbed some clothes to get in the shower since it was night time .

I started the shower and hopped in a couple minutes later letting the hot water relax me and the smell of my soap .

I washed myself up and got out thirty minutes later . I did the rest of my hygiene and put on my shorts and tank top .

I walked into our room and mj was sleep on melo's chest and melo was almost sleep .

I took a picture of them and picked him up slowly . " you coming to bed ?" He asked tiredly.

" yeah , imma put him in his room first " I whispered and walked out to his room and decided to change him first just in case .

Once I did , I laid him in his crib with a little blanket and his curls laid out everywhere making me laugh . " goodnight mama's boy " I kissed his head and went back into me and melo room .

I turned off the tv and got in bed with him as he pulled me closer " I love you " he kissed my head .

I yawned and wrapped my arm around his torso " I love you more , goodnight " .

________

" oh my goodness!" Melo shouted from upstairs.
I was in the gym working out and he popped in with mj in his hands and some type of liquid on his shirt .

" your son just puked on me " . I tried not to laugh "that's your son to " I laughed and continued jump roping .

" can you watch him while I shower please ? Malachi don't you want mama to watch you ?" He said in a little baby voice making me melt .

Mj just clapped his hands and screamed random things making me laugh .

" finee, you wanna watch mommy work out ?" I put him in his standing thing and he played with his toys .

" your little chubbiness is going away " Melo pouted touching around my waist .

" I know, that's the whole point " I chuckled . " I liked it tho " he bit his lip .

" boy get away from me with all that throw up on you !" We both laughed and he left out to take a shower .

I turned the music down and continued working out and checking on mj from time to time .

_____

" what are we doing for tomorrow?" I asked melo as I fed mj .

  Tomorrow was Valentine's Day. " that's for me to know and for you to find out " he smiled showing the food in his mouth .

  " dip eww!" I covered my eyes as we both laughed . " your dad is nasty " I said to Malachi and he made some baby noises .

  " yeah ! Tell daddy no eating with his mouth open " I smiled at him and he started talking random stuff to melo .

  " don't listen to mama , she crazy " he whispered the last part and I hit his shoulder .

He started laughing loud like he used to when he was a teen . " shut up " I smiled trying not to laugh with him .

  He got up and washed his dish out . " eat , I'll finish feeding him " he kissed my head and I sat down and started eating .

  " what's that smell..?" Melo asked sniffing around . I slowly pointed to mj trying not to laugh "dude..we gotta change your food " Melo joked as he picked him up .

  He smelled him and made a look on his face making mj laugh . " you think that's funny stinky ?" Dip chuckled .

  " how about we just give you a bath " .
" yeah..maybe you should " I laughed at him . " tell mommy to shut up " he told the baby .

  " lamelo ! " I threw the paper towel roll at him making him laugh like an idiot .

  He then went upstairs to give mj a bath and I finished up my food , answered business emails and cleaned the rest of the kitchen .