Concert🕺🏽💕🛸

( before we start this chapter, I wanna add another sibling cause I feel like keoni be lonely asf😭. Gimmie name ideas and a age🙂)

Kyrie pov..

  " -your not pregnant " she smiled .

I ain't gone lie , I was a little hurt. I got my hopes up that maybe nova was actually pregnant but now we both know she not .

I was ready to go through those nine months with her and become a dad that I never had .

" thank you" nova told the doctor. " no problem, you guys have a nice night " she waved and left out .

Nova got up and grabbed her purse " come on " she turned to me, studying my face .

" ky.." she wrapped her hands around my hair as I laid it on her stomach .

  " I was hoping that you were actually pregnant. "

" I'm not ready for that kyrie, we still got time and years to have a family but maybe it just wasn't the right timing" .

I nodded my head and wiped down my face then stood up . " you ready ?" I looked down at her .

She reached up and wiped under my eye . " thought hood niggas don't cry ?" She giggled .

" we don't, unless something really hit the heart" I wrapped my arm around her waist and opend the door for us and we left out.

Nova pov ..

"Keep yo damn gun even though he handsome he'll blam some, Who you talkin' 'bout? Bitch, I'm talkin' 'bout grandson!!" I sung to the music that kyrie played .

" you know we have a show next week?" I smiled and turned down the music .

" we?" He stopped at a light and looked at me . " von, me , durk and Pooh shiesty " I smiled .

 " von, me , durk and Pooh shiesty " I smiled

" on what !? I'm proud of you!"

" and I'm dropping two or three new songs -" I was cut off as I heard a beat that I used with me and durks song .

  I turned the music up and it was my song " ain't no way.." I smiled big.

" my baby on the radio!!" Ky did a little dance making me laugh . " I can't trust nobody, don't invite me to no parties!" He sung as I laughed at him

  " ouuu, you see those apartments right there" I pointed out the window .

" wanna go look at them ?" He turned into the complex and I nodded. Once he parked we got out and walked in and it was so luxury, I loved it.

 Once he parked we got out and walked in and it was so luxury, I loved it

" hi, how are you guys?" The girl smiled and ky held my hand .

" hi, I have two questions. Can you guys show me a room and are you guys apartments or penthouses ?" I asked .

" we are penthouses and yes , right this way " she grabbed some keys and we followed her to one of the big ass elevators .

We went up to the fifth floor and she unlocked the door as my eyes lit up . " this is our two bedroom, two bathroom with a expanded balcony she showed us around .

This place was definitely up my alley . " bae look at the bathroom !" I heard from ky.

I went in ." DAMNNN" I smiled big as I seen the long counter, the big shower and more .

We walked out and finished viewing the rest of the penthouse .

" okay so , this place is for $85,000. You have access to two parking garages , there's 3 pools , workout room , business room and pets are aloud without charge"

The girl was smiling a little too hard at kyrie and not me , and I ain't like that.

" how soon would I be able to move in ?" I sat my hands on the big kitchen island.

" as soon as you buy it" .

I looked at kyrie and nervously but my lip . " you wanna do it?" He looked back at me .

"I only live once.." I looked back at the girl and stood up . " can I come by tomorrow and pay ?" .

She nodded her head and shaked my hand " nice doing business with you guys " she smiled a lil too hard, again .

" no, it's just me " I sarcastically smiled and she led us to the door .

As we walked behind her I felt ky nudge me making me mugg him " stop being mean" he mouthed .

I stuck my middle finger at him and he pulled it making me punch his arm . We got in the elevator and made it down back to the main floor .

The lady gave me some paperwork to take with me and then we were out .

" why you always got a attitude?" He looked at me as I finished putting on my seatbelt. " what is you gone do about it ?" I raised my eyebrow.

" eat it out of you , you a lil hot head you know that ?" .

I ended up mugging him again " who is you looking at like that ? Must be another nigga cause it ain't me !" He looked around .

I just stayed silent and stared at him , then I felt him kiss all over my face . " stopppp"

" nope, I love you" he smiled .

" say it back before I sh-"
I cut him off " do it if you bad " .

He smirked and moved his hand to the backseat but I pulled it . " wowww, you was finna shoot me " I faked like I was shocked.

" I was grabbing my water..I don't keep my guns in the back" he chuckled making me smack my lips .

" you brought them in there?" I glared at him. He pulled up his shirt revealing two guns on his hip while smiling .

" I can't stand you " I laughed. I reached my hand over and touched his lower stomach " it's the abs for meee!" I geeked him up .

" don't be doing that unless you wanna hop in the backseat" he smirked and I moved my hand away.

" boy- drive!" I giggled and that's what he started doing . He got us some food and then he dropped me off at home.