Houston🕺🏽💕🛸

Namani pov..

We finally made it to Houston and been in our Airbnb for an hour or two .

  I was wide tf awake and so was everybody else except for mom and dad .

" y'all wanna go get some food ?" I asked . " you fat fuck , how do you eat and not gain weight ?" Mehkai asked .

  " you thought that was funny ? Say sum else and imma tear yo lil as-"

" you sound like somebody mama " kyrie and key laughed but key started coughing a little .

" you felt that in yo heart huh ? Bet you gone stop laughing now " I stale faced him .

" imma beat yo ass I swear to god " He pointed at me . " can y'all shut up ? I'm tryna watch my show" Riah spoke making us smack our lips.

  " mannn gimme that phone!" I snatched it . " where my twin at ?" I asked everyone and they just shrugged .

" y'all done lost my sister lord I'm finna fall out !" I covered my face . " shii she probably sleep " riah laughed .

" she in the room laying down , she said her stomach feel weird " kyrie spoke up . " so why you not with her ?" I asked him .

" I already tried , she kicked me out twice " he chuckled . I got up " that's cause she don't like yo scrawny ass " .

I walked into her room and she instantly turned to me " heyyy twinn" I smiled .

" you got 1.5 seconds to get out before I throw that tv at you" she squinted at me .

" girl getcho ass up " I pulled her arm and she instantly rolled over and threw up on my socks .

" nova.. please tell me you did not - I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST THROW UP ON ME!" I shouted making everybody else come in .

" if you don't take me to the bathroom I'm g-gonna do it again " she held her mouth and I sho wasn't gone help her up so kyrie did it and lead her to the bathroom.

Kyrie pov..

I rubbed novas back as she kept throwing up in the toilet and even though I couldn't stand the smell , I'm not gone leave her by herself.

" nova -" I tried speaking but she put her hand in my face and threw up again .

I took a deep breath and pushed back her little curls and continued rubbing her back until she was finally done .

" what the hell did you eat ?" I asked as I grabbed some toothpaste and mouthwash.

" those w-wings on the plane" she said with her eyes closed . We all ate on the jet but the only one that had those wings was nova .

I helped her up and waited till she was done brushing her teeth and everything else . " whew, I feel better now " she rubbed her stomach.

I chuckled " I bet you do . But you got throw up on your shirt " I looked away cause it I looked at it again imma throw up .

I turned on the shower " I'll find you some clothes " I kissed her head and left out .

I grabbed her some shorts cause knowing her , if she wear sweatpants she gone end up taking them off . I grabbed her underwear and shirt " kyrie ! I need my soap " I heard her shout .

I scrunched my face up cause I don't know where that shit at .

I looked on the other side of her luggage and found her dove soap that she use all the time . I brought it to the bathroom and she stuck her head out

" gracias " she smiled . " you wanna be like me so bad " I laughed .

" shut the fuck up and get out " she stared at me . " you must want me to get in with you " I squinted my eyes at her .

" you know wha-" she threw a handful of water at me making me close my eyes . " I know you ain't get water on my Versace shirt nova " I said calmly .

" oops..?" She laughed . " shut up " I opened the door " kyrie !" She shouted

" stop talking to me !" I shut the door and went to change into a white tank top .

  I walked back into the living room and sat on one of the stools and we all chilled until nova got out the shower .

_

  " lil pukie finally got up " riah laughed making nova hit her . " that wasn't even funny " .

" I wanna go to the studio " she pouted and sat on the couch between mani and mehkai .

" I'm ready to hear you and kyrie song , I know it's gone be some heat !" Mani smiled big .

" it's decent " nova shrugged . " no your decent, I went crazy" I chuckled .

" you don't eve-"

  " stop talking to me" I cut her off , I was still mad about my shirt. " y'all so damn bipolar oh my god!" Mani shouted .

  " that's her , not me" I shrugged and nova threw a pillow at me but I caught it and threw it back at her " calm tf down " I mouthed to her .

" let's go to the arcade "mehkai spoke up . " I'm down " key said .

" you not even supposed to be out soo, we better leave now before ma and dad wake up " nova stood up and so did the rest of us .

" lemme go throw on a shirt " I went to me and novas room and threw on a tight black shirt and slipped on my yezzy slides .

Nova walked in and changed out of her shorts , yeah she know better cause I wasn't letting her go out like that.

Nova pov ..

  We been at the arcade for a while and now we were sitting down waiting for our food .

We had security by the tables next to us just in case cause keoni isn't supposed to be out right now .

  Meanwhile I was on my phone looking at my comments on the picture I posted

And I kept getting tagged in comments on someone's post . I went and looked and it was the shade room posting something about me ...and roddy ricch ?

and roddy ricch ?