My heart🕺🏽💕🛸

" what kind of outfit do you want me to wear?" I asked dip .

It was around seven at night almost eight and we both just got out the shower

. " I actually got something for you to wear.." he held up a red dress that had a slit in it .

" lamelo.." I gasped and he handed me it . "Go put it on " he smiled .

  I nodded and went into my closet . I lotioned up , put on my underwear and then the dress .

I looked at myself in the mirror and the dress showed off all of my curves plus my tattoos made it look sexier .

  I walked out infront of him and his eyes grew wide . " can we stay home instead..?" He looked me up and down making me blush .

" boy no and stop looking at me like that " I giggled . " I got something else for you " he dragged me to his closet and by his big jewelry section.

  He grabbed one of his Cubans " dip you don't have to" I shook my head .

  " I want you to " he put it around my neck then put two watches on my wrist .

_______

  " are we at the beach ..?" I questioned as we got out the car .

  I was blindfolded , melo was leading me and we had some more people with us cause he wanted pictures of us .

  " yeah , sit down " I heard him say and I carefully sat down and felt him take off my blindfold .

" lamelo " I smiled hard as I looked at the whole dinner set up .

The view was so amazing also , I couldn't stop smiling ..how did I ever get so luck ?

  " you like it ?" He chuckled. " I love it ! I would've enjoyed pizza nas Netflix too but..thank you " I squeezed his hand .

He took a video of me and posted it on his story . " alright let's eat cause I got one more thing for you " he said .

  " wait I have something for you too " I bit my lip and looked in my purse .

  I handed him a long box and he hesitated to open it " is it a pregnancy test?" He smiled making me laugh

. " no boy !" . He opened it and It was a chain that had " M.J" on it , then the next one was a locket necklace with me and him in it .

  "Thank you mama" he gave me a kiss . He put them on with the necklace that had londyn's name on it , till this day he stills wear it and so do I .

We started eating , talking , laughing , there were even people playing the violin for us which I thought was sweet cause who knew melo was a low key simp .

_______

  " oh my god ..I've never been so full in my life " I groaned and he laughed .

  " you have food on the side of your mouth " I chuckled and wiped it .

   Before I put my hand down he held onto it and looked at my promise ring " what..?" .

He slowly started to take it off making me confused " lamelo put it back on !" I said seriously but he shook his head . " stand up " .

  I did what he he said and he took his off too " why are you taking yours off ? Are you breaking u-"

  " no baby ! I'm not " he chuckled but I was still confused.

  He looked down and grabbed my hands " you know how much I love you ?" He looked me in my eyes .

  " y-yeah " I nervously smiled . " maya..I love every moment with you . I love being around you , you bring out a different side of me and it's a good thing " .

  " four years ago I would've never thought I would be standing here with you and having an amazing son by our side . " he sniffed making me awh

  " are you about to cry ? Stoppp !" J pouted and gave him a hug .

  I felt lights shine from behind me and tried to turn around but he didn't let me .

He reached in his back pocket for something " I know sometimes I don't make the right decisions or do some things right but I know one thing I did right in my life was giving my heart to you , so.."

  He grabbed my hand and turned me around . My mouth instantly formed into a huge smile and tears formed in my eyes .

  I turned back around to see him on his knee showing a beautiful diamond ring

I turned back around to see him on his knee showing a beautiful diamond ring .

" will you m-marry me maya ?" He whispered . I covered my mouth with my hands as tears escaped from my eyes .

I nodded my head " yeah ?!" He asked .

" yess! Yes I will marry you " I laughed and he picked me up and swung me around .

" I love you so much " he cried out . I let go and he put the ring on my finger and I put one on his .

" I love you more " I hugged him again .

I never thought I would find love so fresh like this . I know melo cheated in the past years but the way he made up for it made me stay with him .

I've never been so in love before but with melo I am , he's my person and now my soon to be husband .