Parties🕺🏽💕🛸

" wassup ma ?" I showed my face in the camera as I talked to my ma dukes .

I locked the front door and went in the kitchen . " is that a hickey boy !?" .

I started smiling and laughing" you in my business momma? Don't do that " .

She ended up laughing too " lil nasty ass . What you doing and where is kayden ?"

" I just dropped him off at tio house cause he wanted to hang out with Joshua and nem (not JayGup) and I picked up some food for me and nova ".

" I raised you right boy . I'll be home tomorrow night though and I also need to talk to you .." she rubbed her face .

" about what ?" I furrowed my eyebrows . " your dad..." .

I smacked my lips and shook my head " I don't wanna talk about him bro " .

" well, we got to . Imma go though , I'll see y'all tomorrow " .

I sighed " love you " and I hung up and felt hands on my back making me move " not right now nova " .

" sorry.." .

I turned around and instantly felt bad " no- I ain't mean it like that , c'mere " . I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same .

" I'm sorry , I just got off the phone with my ma and she brought up my dad " I let her go .

" it's okay " she innocently smiled making me laugh and kiss her head " you hungry ? I got you some food" .

"Thank you " she smiled big and grabbed her food . " what are we doing today ?" I asked as we went out to the back and sat down .

" going to the studio , I have to finish a few songs " .

"Whaa, I get to hear the unreleased songs !?" I joked making her laugh .

  " boy shut up ! "

" c'mere " I licked my lips , tasting the cherry carmax. " I'm eating , no" .

  " girl you took one bite , come here " I chuckled . She got up and rolled her eyes making me smack my lips " nah , stay yo ass back over there "

She sat on top of me and laid on my chest " shut up nigga" she said making me laugh .

  " u still sleepy ?" I ran my fingers through her hair. " no my fucking legs hurt" she pouted.

I smirked to myself and wrapped my arms around her more. " can you sing?" .

" duh!" .

" I meant sing something " I chuckled. She got more comfortable and I felt her mouth move . " I've been coming home late night, I been sleeping past midnight "

  " I'm waking up ; your not by my side , baby that ain't right . I wanna be there with you , I really do be missing you , everything I do is for you , and I really do adore you " she sung softly .

" your getting so big now and your making me so proud cause you are such a star, and you know that you are .." .

  " I haven't finished the rest yet"

" I like it " I kissed her head .

__

   " who all here ?" Ky asked asked as we got out the car .

He put his arm around me " jus-" I moved my hands from his waist making him stop walking.

   " put it back in the car " I started at him . " what you talk-" he scratched his head .

" kyrie ! Put it in the car" . He threw his head back and put the gun under the seat .

" the other one to !" I crossed my arms . He put that one in there " and the one behind your back "

  " nope " he closed the door . " I'm sorry but , you crazy if you think I'm going somewhere without at least a strap on me "

  " let alone you already made me put two away " he put his arm back around me " I'm surprised you not used to it " he chuckled.

" you get on my nerves boy" I rolled my eyes as he opened the door for me .

__

  " kyrie this is durk-"

" we know each other " ky chuckled as they dabbed each other up .

  I furrowed my eyebrows . " that's my lil cousin " durk smiled .

My eyes went wide " we been best friends for how long and you ain't tell me this ?" .

  He shrugged " oops?" .

" wait- y'all together or just friends?" He asked . " remember a long time ago I told you about a friend I had -"

  " yeah! This her?" He pointed at me making ky nod . " yeah , we together"

" that's crazy gang ! You look just like yo dad " he told me making me laugh .

" thank you ..?" .

He nodded and looked at ky " nigga where yo strap at ?"

He pulled out the one from behind him " She made me put the other two back in the car" .

I rolled my eyes again " I taught you well cuh . India be on the same shit too tho"

_

"I'm off to better things..only doing shit that's gonna make me elevate. Only want people around that's gonna make me better" I sung

"Bitch, pull up in that mhmm.
It's a mhmm..
They ask how I get that ooh!"

"I'm too busy getting this money, counting this cheddar.
That nigga let me down but I promise you I won't let up !
I wanna say fuck that man, But this shit won't make me better .
Me and my brother still beefin' right now
'Cause he ain't get the message "

(I changed up some words 🙃).

"Numb to the pain... Yeah, and I'm like yeah!
Fuck everybody, I can't trust nobody. I ain't even really tryna party, Don't invite me to no party"

" Bitch, pull up in that mhmm. It's a mhmm..They ask how I get that ooh!"

I moved from the mic a little so durk could do his part .

"You been cutting me out,You've been stuck in the clout (Stuck in the clout)
I gave you money through the pandemic when you was just stuck in the house "

"Do the bussdown challenge again on the 'Gram, I'ma cum in your mouth, do it (Mm) . Don't stop (Ooh), keep going, keep suckin' it out (Yeah)"

"I'm different when it comes to trust, I'd never leave my bros (Never leave my bros) Voice of the streets, plus me and India relationship goals (Yeah)"

"I left niggas I had love for, they ain't mean me well (They ain't mean me well) They praising niggas, told on bro, like they ain't see him tell
But me I'm-"

" Can't worry 'bout nobody, Gotta worry about my business . Don't bring them niggas around me
I don't know they intentions. Don't wanna fall in love 'cause sum of these lil' niggas trippin' . That's why I stay out the way gotta make sure I keep my distance ! "

"Why they wanna hate me !? This shit crazy...
She mad I took her nigga, ooh! That's my bussit baby, ooh yeah. You must not know me baby?
Hahaha.."