Letting you go🕺🏽💕🛸

" so..when are you telling melo ?" Mimi asked excitedly. The test came out all positive and of course I cried a little .

" maybe tonight when he comes over with mj " I shrugged.

" tell him I got you pregnant " riah smirked making me shake my head and laughed.

  " Mariah you needa put more sugar in here " Myles said as he spit out the lemonade.

" and you needa re twist your dreads ..but I ain't speak on it " she glared at him .

" leave my hair alone , just because you got long hair don't mean you can talk about my dreads" he walked out the kitchen making us laugh .

She added more sugar and Mimi took the cookies out the oven .

  " ouu it smells even more better in here !" My mom said coming back in tor he kitchen .

The doorbell rung and she went to go answer it . We heard her talking and then in came melo , the baby , shareef , shaqir and Me'arah.

  " waddup gang !!" Qir shouted as he walked into the kitchen . " my nigga !" Riah dabbed him up .

We all hugged each other as some of moms friends came in too .

" I need to talk to you" I whispered to melo , me'arah was playing with mj I swear that's the only baby she tolerates and could spend days with .

He looked down at me and nodded . We walked to the guest room and o closed the door .

" everything okay?" He sat down on the corner of the bed .

" don't be mad please.." I reached in my pocket and believe k could pull the tests out " your pregnant?" He smiled .

"You've been glowing the same way you were when you were pregnant with londyn and mj .. so I kinda put it together but didn't really know " he grinned.

  I pulled the test out and nodded . " why would I be mad baby? I want at least ten kids off it's with you" He chuckled and got up to wrap his arms around me.

" cause I just had Malachi three months ago.." .

" that don't mean noting ma , I wouldn't be mad at all" he kissed my head making me smile a little .

" we're having another baby tho " he danced around making me laugh . I loved the sight of him being hyped up about me being pregnant, he's always way more excited then me .

" yes we are " I giggled and hugged him " you think your bumb is gonna show by the time of the wedding ?" He asked as he rubbed my butt .

  " maybe " I shrugged.

________

" lamelo I need help , does this look good ?" I sat my laptop in front of him .

I was showing him the website that I just made for my business. I've been working with some people to create things that I wanted to sell for a while .

But now since there's another baby on the way, it ain't nothing wrong with a little extra money .

" I like it " he nodded his head . He continued scrolling through it while I just watched him .

" when are you gonna start selling things?" He asked. " when I get models for everything and put some pictures up " I grabbed my laptop back .

" I wanna be a model , you got men stuff?" He poked his lip out making me chuckle .

" yes I do " I pecked his lips and went to the living room and got comfortable on the couch .

I already had some family and friends modeling for the clothes so I kinda got that out the way , I just needed them to send me their photos .

If insisted what I was doing and closed my laptop. " you going to sleep ?" Melo asked me .

" yeah" I yawned . " gotta wake up early for the funeral tomorrow " I slightly smiled.

He stood up and gave me a hug " I know it's hard , but your strong . Your gonna be okay " he kissed my head and lifted my chin up.

He smiled all of a sudden making me confused " w-what ?" I laughed .

" nothing , I love you . I'll be up there let me turn everything off first " he rubbed his face and I nodded .

As I turned around he smacked my ass hard " imma beat yo ass " I glared at him .

  " come beat my ass bae " he smirked making me laugh . " you wish " I shook my head and went upstairs to the baby room to make sure he was still sleep and he was .

I went into our room and got straight into the bed and under the covers .

  Melo came in and laid next to me with his head on my chest and his hands rubbing my stomach slowly .

🧑🏽‍🚀🦋💕

" imani Howard was a very intelligent young woman . She was an amazing basketball player with her best friends by her side ; Mariah Johnson and maya O'Neal " the person said as people looked at both of us .

  " those three were inseparable together , they made women's history and were very smart girls " .

" imani cared for her friends deeply ..she also cared for what she liked to call him -"

  " her first love " me and riah said with him , she always called reef that .

Reef grabbed my hand and laid his head on my shoulder. " imani and shareef were the couple you would look at and know that they were at their happiest !" .

  ______

It was me and riah turn to speak so we went up to the podium thing .

I took a deep breath with tears almost spilling out my eyes . "Imani was..so beautiful. She had a personality that you couldn't find in anyone " I sniffed and riah rubbed my back .

  " she was one of the people you could call for anything cause she was always happy to hear about her friends success " a tear feel down .

" it's so much I want to say but then we'll be here forever" we all chuckled and riah wiped my tears off my face .

  " but , I'll never forget you bestie . I'll continue to make sure Mariah doesn't fall apart-" I said looking at her as tears were down her face .

" We'll make sure shareef never forgets you because lord knows what he would do ...but I promise , we will never forget you no matter how many years pass by , your forever in our hearts " I spoke and just broke down .

  Never would I think I would have to lay my best friend to rest bro , this pain hurts so bad .

Riah said some things and then we walked back to our seat . Shareef was next and he spoke a little bit you could tell it was so hard for him .

 Shareef was next and he spoke a little bit you could tell it was so hard for him