The banks🕺🏽💕🛸

Tonight was a blast , me and durk performed our song , also Megan, saweetie and von did a lil sum too .

  Me and mani got hella gifts but kyrie said he had one more for me .

For some reason we was at a hotel , a expensive one at that . " you ready?" .

I nodded my head and he opened the door for me . I instantly noticed the birthday balloons, bags on the bed , rose petals everywhere, I was finna cry child .

  " you really didn't have to do this" I looked at him . " I wanted to , you deserve it " he wrapped his arms around me .

" thank you " I hugged him tight . " one more thing though " he smiled .

" oh my god, your gonna make me cry" I rolled my eyes making him laugh .

" you know how I always tell you I'm always gone be here ? Even when we go through the worst arguments or we hate each other.." he grabbed my hand .

I nodded my head " and you know how much you mean to me , you know I'll air anybody out about you no matter who it is " he said in a serious tone making me laugh and nod .

  " and you deserve nothing but the best so -" he pulled out a beautiful ass ring making me cover my face .

" I promise everything to you nova , you really my everything bro " his voice cracked .

I moved my hands off of my face and looked back up at him " I'm- im in love with you, real shit " he looked me in my eyes and I held my hand out as he put the ring on .

I instantly hugged him like it was my last time ever seeing him .

_

I pulled my face away from his body and looked at him in his eyes and wiped under them .

  " talking about you so gangsta , you over here crying" we both laughed .

" be quiet" he smiled . " you look good with blonde, I was tryna figure out what was different about you" He chuckled .

  " right !? It's so cute " I cheesed . " I need you to do me a favor though.." I walked more closer to him .

" Whatchu need ma ?" He took off his hat . " for you to take this off of me " I pointed at my dress while slightly smirking .

" you sure ? Cause once we start ain't no stoping " .

" I know , but birthday girl gets whatever she wants " I bit my lip .

  Y'all know what went down after that ...

__

" you tired ?" Ky asked out of breath knowing damn well I'm sleepy.

" shh" I laid my arm across his chest but he ended up cuddling up next to me and put my hands on top of his head so I can rub his neck .

" sing to me" He yawned . After the three rounds, we was both ready to knock out and I just know I'm finna sleep good .

I started rubbing his neck and closed my eyes . "My escape from everything . Please say you'll be my nothing" sung softly.

"And I will give you everything..Man, you are really something else. You caught me at an awful time,
See I just lost my smile And that is what you helped me find.. Hadn't seen it in a while, And then you
Came to save the day and I must say-"

"I think you may have done some more ,God damn you, Stay on my mind like all the time. So every night I end up at your door, Hope that's cool Cause I'm really not trying to, Impose but I suppose that
I'm supposed to be here".

"With you. With eyes as sad as mine, I think you'll find..You need me just like I need you, yeah" and soon enough we were both off to sleep .

_

Kyrie pov...

I woke up to feeling soft kisses on my back making me tighten my grip around her bare waist.

I opened my eyes slightly and she was already looking at me .

  " good morning " she spoke lowly and kissed my shoulder, sending shivers down my body.

She know exactly what she doing. I moved her legs and laid between them and kissed around her neck hearing a slight moan .

  I traced my finger down her naked body and rubbed her clit as we made out . She started moaning in my mouth making me rock solid hard .

" stop teasing " she pouted making me laugh . I slowly entered her and I Damn near moaned .

  " f-faster" She moaned . " no " I kissed around her neck again and held her hands while I was deep in her making her turn into a moaning mess .

" I love you "I gripped her neck making her lil freaky ass smile . " I-I love you to daddy" she moaned loudly and I sped up my paste.

  " shit, I'm fina nut " I grunted but then she started doing this thing with her hips that be making go crazy .

   "F-fuck nova " I moaned in her ear and then she came all over my shaft, making her eyes slightly roll back and her legs shook again, just like how they did last night.

As soon as I heard her moan, I pulled out as quick as I could and nutted on her stomach .

I grabbed a napkin from the nightstand and wiped it off of her .

  " can we go back to sleep ?" She yawned . I don't know what it's is but we both be putting each other to sleep , I ain't complaining tho

" whatever you want ma" I pushed the sheet off and we just got under the other one . She wrapped herself around me and laid her head on my chest.
_