Move🕺🏽💕🛸

The next day..

" keoni come help me with this last box !" I shouted . He came across the hallway and into my room .

" bro what all do you have in here ?" He chuckled . " a whole lotta none of yo business " I sarcastically smiled in his face .

He just laughed and put it in the car for me . " mehkai...why do you have my slides on ?" I asked as I hurried down the stairs .

  " cause they comfortable, is kyrie and Kay coming to help ?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

" no" .

  " can y'all stop chit chatting and come on , it's getting hot !" Mom said while fanning herself . I grabbed the uhaul keys and got in with Namani .

  I started driving and then mom and dad rode together and mehkai and keoni rode together so they were all following me .

" what's up with you and kyrie ?" She asked . " I don't think there is anymore 'me and kyrie'" I said and focused on the rode .

  " aight , we gone talk about it later though " she went back to her phone .

I just kept driving until I made it to the place and we all started moving things in. I came earlier this morning to pay for everything .

As we were setting up my bed the internet people came to set everything up .

About two hours passed and I was getting thirsty and damn near dehydrated . " I'm running to Starbucks, y'all want anything?" I asked.

" the regular!" Dad said . " also gelo, evoni, Josh and Jalen should be on their way "

I nodded and grabbed dads keys and went down to the elevator and out to his car .

I backed out and drove to the Starbucks that was ten minutes away and got refreshers for everyone .

Once I paid and got the drinks , I put the cup holder on the passenger seat and drove back to the penthouse.

Once I parked I got a call from polo . " hello ?" I spoke as I took my seatbelt off and turned off the car .

" what's good novaaa" he said in a girly voice , like always .

" what you doing ?" He asked . " just made it to my place " I chuckled . I grabbed the drinks and locked the doors and walked in to the eleveator .

" on what you got yo own shit now ?" .

" yeah, I got it early this morning and now I'm moving stuff in with my family " the elevator opened letting me know I was on my floor .

I walked to my door " I'm proud of you ! I gotta come by and visit when I get down there" he spoke as I opened the door and sat the drinks down .

" when you getting down here ?" . I seen mani come to the kitchen with me with a look on her face .

" a day before yo show , you know I'm poppin out !" He shouted making me squirm .

I gave a confused look to mani and went into the living room to give everyone their drinks .

" as you should Taurus " I laughed . Once I looked up evoni gave me a hug and all of a sudden I noticed kyrie and kayden was here and it looks could kill, I would've been dead , oh well.

" girl- it's polo " .

" it's Taurus " I laughed . " who's that ?" Key mouthed as he came from the bathroom. I mouthed polo . " wassup my nigga !" He shouted .

I put the phone on the speaker " that's my nigga keoni !? Wassup gang , where mehkai at ?"

" in the bathroom " key spoke.