Change🕺🏽💕🛸

" I wanna have something big and a icy white theme you know?" Melo asked me and I just stared at him .

Our wedding was in two months and for some reason we're just now planning everything .

" do you even know how much all of this is gonna cost ?" I asked him and he just shrugged .

  " most likely a million or a little more " he went back to the laptop looking at venues and what not .

Could we afford a whole wedding that costed a million? Yea we could but I don't want to.

" melo give me the laptop " I slid it in front of me and sighed.

  " I told you we've should've just did this months ago" I leaned my head on one of my hands .  "What's the difference?" He held his hands out and made that one face he used to when he was younger .

  " the difference is that this is gonna be stressful because the wedding is in two months and we don't even know what our cake is or what we're wearing !" I accidentally got loud .

" okay so you wanna move the wedding or you just wanna cancel it !?" .

I looked at him like he was crazy and stood up " do you wanna cancel it !? " I shouted back it was just silence .

  I scoffed " I'm going to bed..let me know if you still wanna get married or not " I shook my head and started walking out.

" maya you know I didn- "

I started crying for no reason at all , these damn hormones bro . " yes you did " . He wrapped his arms around me and I stopped crying .

" we both know I still wanna get married" He looked down at me and I let go of him .

  " then do your half and I'll do mines .." I said while pointing to the laptop .

  He nodded and kissed my head making me slightly smile . " go get some sleep , I'll be up there soon".

I nodded and went up to our room and instantly went under the covers .

This wedding stuff is so stressful especially since we only have two months to get everything ready plus we have to do the girls nursery .

I turned to my side and closed my eyes falling asleep quickly .

___

  " here comes the air plane!" I sung to keoni as I fed him some yogurt.

Melo came downstairs from his shower and into the kitchen. " da daa!" Key screeched making melo smile at him .

  " you want me to feed you instead ?" He laughed and picked up the spoon . I moved away from them and opened the fridge .

  " you didn't cook breakfast?" .
" it's in the microwave " I said nonchalantly . I grabbed all the stuff I needed to make a smoothie with and went over to the blender .

I poured everything in " why you say it like that ?" He looked at me and I just started the blender and then stopped it .

  " can we talk abo-" I cut him off by pressing the button again .

" you know I-" I pressed it again .

  " can you just le-"  . " I'm sorry what did you say !?" I shouted as I pushed the button once again

" bro do it agai-" and then I pressed the button again and just smiled at him .

  I stopped it two minutes later cause it was finished . " really ?" He glared at me while I poured some in my cup .

  I don't know if I'm still mad at him or if it's these hormones. " oops, my finger kept slipping " I shrugged as I drunk the smoothie .

Key started pointing to my cup and moving around in his high chair .

" you want some ?" I laughed . I grabbed his spoon and made sure no big chunks of fruit were in it.

I reached and fed him some and he made a sour face making me and melo laugh .

" what are you doing today ?" Dip asked me . " I'm going shopping for my wedding dress, that's if you still wanna get married " I sarcastically smiled at him .

  " you know I want to get married , I been told you this since we first got together ain't nun change "he grabbed me hands .

I just stared at him " well shouldn't you start looking for suits?" .

He just smiled at me and came over to where I was sitting and hugged me around my neck .

  " I love you " he kissed my cheek . " yeah yeah , I love you more " I joked .

  He took keoni out his high chair and they went out in the backyard doing who knows what , probably basketball.

I opened my laptop as I heard the front door open . " Mariah in the housee!" I heard and seen riah and gelo walk in .

  " you forgot to say my name to bro " he said to her . " cause it's my time to shine , not yours " .

" hello to y'all to " I laughed . " Whatchu doing twin  ?" G asked

" looking at dresses , why are y'all here ?" I looked up . " cause we're bored .." riah said in a duh tone and grabbed my smoothie.

" this good as hell " . I glared at her and she put the glass down .

"Anyway , where my nephew at ?" G asked .
  " right here nigga " melo said as they both came inside .

" I'm so glad key got some melanin in him , I'm tired of you damn lightskins" riah said making me laugh .

  " shut yo gay ass up " Melo bucked at her as G held keoni .

" that's why maya pregnant with my kids " she smirked and he chased her around the kitchen .

  " wait so are y'all having another girl or boy ?" G asked .

" we're having twins actually..both are girls " I smiled . " damnnn , y'all pick any names ?" Riah asked as she sat next to me .

  " nova lafrance and na'mani rose " Melo told them . " I wanted namani to have Gianna as her middle name to but I feel like that's to long " I said and they nodded .

  " should've gave nova my name " riah spoke . " nova Mariah..that's sounds nice tho !" .

  " yeah no . She's having my middle name " Melo said to her .

  " shut up before I kick you in ya shin " she glared at him . " shut up before I cut all yo damn hair off " he argued back .

" yo girl still gone like me tho " she smirked and me and gelo just laughed at them .