First🕺🏽💕🛸

" Kay where you going?" I chuckled . " to sleep , I'm tired cuh" he shook his head and ran up the stairs .

I decided to stay the night at kyries tonight . I went up to kyrie room and he followed me . " what you wanna watch ?" He sat on his bed and laid on his side .

I laid next to him and wrapped myself around him . " u sleepy ?" He softly kissed my head and I said no .

" you think we're gonna be together for a long time ?" I asked out of nowhere as I cuddled more into his chest .

" that's if we both want to be with each other for a long time , and I wanna be wit you till I die" he shrugged .

" me too" I whispered . I felt him move " I'm finna take a shower real quick Ight ?" He got up making me pout .

" I'll be twenty minutes, it ain't long " he chuckled and pecked my lips and then went to the bathroom.

A couple minutes passed and I ended up playing 2K with some of his friends .

" you better than kyrie !" One of them laughed like a crackhead .

" on my son she is " Marcus said . " aye , you play like this in real life ?" Reggie I think asked .

" nigga do you not know who she is ? Or her family ? She a goat cuh" Marcus shouted .

" OHHHH!!! Dunked on yo bitch ass ! Pay attention lil nigga !" I shouted in the mic .

" fuck this game , where my nigga kyrie" Reggie smacked his lips making me laugh and I heard the door open .

" you mad ? Damn , sound like a you problem " I put the mic on mute and took the headset off of me .

I looked over and seen ky shirtless with basketball shorts on and he was putting lotion on his body , this man gets finer everyday.

" damn ! You beat they ass ?" He looked at the tv . " hell yeah " I smiled and he grabbed the headset .

" how y'all lose to my girl ? Y'all some pure bitches omm " he laughed .

" nigga yo bitch was cheati-"

" aye ! I'll shoot you gang , don't call ha no bitch " .

" my nigga in love !! Must be nice " Marcus said making me laugh .

" let me sit here" he put his mic on mute . " I wanna sit here " I poked my lip out as he sat down.

" just sit on my lap mama " he ain't have to tell me twice ! I sat down and he wrapped one of his arms around my waist and put the headset back on .

He started the game back up and for some reason I was getting hornier by the minute .

I ended up moving on his bed and just watched him play the game until I couldn't take it no more .

" kyrieeee!" I reached my arm out to him .

" hold on bae"

" let's gooo!! You niggas is ass on my son !" He shouted into his mic .

I stared at him and he instantly paused the game "aye we gone play next game later , I'm finna hop off...Ight gang " he took his headset off and turned the Xbox off .

"Yes baby?" He kissed head . I pulled his hand and he sat down on his bed next to me .

I climbed over and straddled his lap " you good?" He pecked my lips and I nodded .

I pushed his chest down so now he was fully laying down and I stayed on top of him .

"Whatchu doing bae?" He rested his hands on the side of my waist .