Birthday🕺🏽💕🛸

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHH" Namani yelled and shook me .

I instantly smacked the side of her head and sat up " what's wrong with you? Yelling in my ear like you crazy " I fixed my bonnet.

" I hate you" she rubbed her face . " it's our birthday tho !!" I shouted and got up and twerked.

" AYE, AYEEE!" She shouted as we danced like it was music playing .

We ended up laughing and out of breath " alright, hurry up and get ready so we can go downstairs and eat and then we gotta go get our other tattoo"

She left out and I brought out my first outfit and then got in the shower.

I'm actually really excited for today except for the fact that kyrie left for Miami two days ago and isn't gonna be here.

Even though we are arguing and I don't wanna talk to him , it would still be nice for him to be here for my birthday .

_

Skip to the party..

" bitchh I'm nervous " I pulled up my corset top . Me and Namani were in a limo headed to the place where the party is at .

" girl for what ? I'm ready to get turnt " she rubbed her hands together.

I shrugged " I just hope everything go the way it's supposed to but in the mean time-" I grabbed the champagne bottle that was next to me and popped it open .

I poured some in our glasses " cheers" we both smiled and drank some . " whew !! Maybe I should've waited until I was 21 to start drinking " I said making both of us laugh .

We listened to some music until we finally made it to the place . Mani stepped out first and then she helped me out cause I did have on heels .

She put my arm around my shoulder and as soon as we walked in my eyes lit up as everyone shouted and screamed .

There was a little red carpet so you know we took some pictures and then went around and talked to people .

We had family , friends and rappers in here too . Asian, diddy, saweetie, drake , my bitch Megan and some more .

" girl you look BAD!" Asian gave me a hug and so did saweetie.

" thank you , y'all look good as well!" I smirked .

" how it feel to be 18 ?" Saweetie wiggled her eyebrows " shii, ain't nun I never felt before " I joked making us laugh .

" yo boo here ?"

Once she said that I instantly got in my feelings " hold up, let me use the bathroom real quick " I quickly went to a empty corner and went on my phone .

I looked at insta and Snapchat but he only posted on his insta story and it looks like he still in Miami .

I'm not gone lie , I did shed a tear cause the one person I want to be here the most isn't here and on top of that we aren't even talking .

I'm trying my best not to actually cry so I wiped my eyes and went back to the party .

__

" happy birthday to y'all ! Happy birthday to y'all !!" Everyone sung .

" happy birthday dear Namani and nova , happy birthday to y'all !!" They finished .

" blow out them candles bitches !" Meg shouted making everyone laugh .

We both had separate cakes so we made our wishes and blew them out making everyone clap .

I smiled big cause I couldn't wait to eat the ca- " nova.." mani tapped my shoulder.

I heard stuff moving and in came kyrie with durk , von and Two other dudes.

He had flowers and bags in his hands making people aw.

And for some reason , my emotional crybaby ass started crying . " girl go get yo nigga !" Saweetie and Asian shouted making everyone laugh again .

I wrapped my arm's around his neck and he hugged me back .

Once we let go I said hi to everyone else and then the party started back up again .

  I put some of the new gifts in the back with the other ones . As I sat them on the table , someone held my hand " can we go talk ?" Kyrie said

" why? So you can try to lecture me again cause you loveee doing that when I'm around people " I turned around and looked at him .

" we not finna do this in here" he grabbed my hand and we went outside to the back .

" what you still got a attitude for ?" He furrowed his eyebrows . " you think you coming here was gonna solve everything ..?"

" I was hoping yeah ! But you just wanna keep arguing "

I looked at him like he was crazy " You did this ! You think your the only person in this relationship and your not !"

  " you got bitches in your phone and you going out, which I can understand; I totally get that you wanna go out and have fun ! But when I do it , don't try to accuse me of tryna show out or tryna flirt with other dudes!"

  " and you got me fucked up if you think I'm gonna sit here and let whatever slide , right idea but the wrong bitch !" I pointed my finger at him .

" is you done ?" He walked up closer to me . " Nope . I still got a fe- " I was cut off by him grabbing my throat and kissing me in the most roughest but passionate way .

We both added tongue and he gripped my ass with his other hand .

" I'm sorry but you so sexy when you angry" he licked his lips making me smack mines and I walked away and felt him grab me .

" Ight for real. I'm sorry, real shit and I blocked ole girl so you ain't even gotta worry bout none of that no more " he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I sighed as he continued talking " it's yo birthday, we shouldn't be out hea yelling and fussin at each other , we supposed to be turning up " he made a goofy face making me laugh a little.

" and then later...we getting nasty " he whispered in my ear making me giggle .

He pecked my lips " I love you " he swung our arms around like a little kid.

" I love you too boy " I smiled.  " witcho fine ass!!" He shouted making us both laugh " boy come on" I put my arm around his waist and he rested his hand on my butt as we walked back in .

  " witcho fine ass!!" He shouted making us both laugh " boy come on" I put my arm around his waist and he rested his hand on my butt as we walked back in