Kickback🕺🏽💕🛸

" cuh, come to Miami with me. Booka, von and nem gone be out Thea " durk told ky.

I was in the middle of grabbing my stuff while they were talking " when ?"

" tomorrow night , I gotta go but hit me up and let me know" they dabbed up and I said goodbye as we all walked out.

  "You thinking about going?" I asked ky. " maybe , I ain't see my bro's in a long time " . He shrugged .

I nodded and drove back to his house .

_

" whatchu doin ma ?" Kyrie sat next to me and kissed my jaw line .

  " ordering shit , the usual " I shrugged . He took my phone out my hands and laid on top of me, getting comfortable .

"Can we take a nap ?" He mumbled in my chest . " I'm not tired ".

  He sat up and stared at me " what's wrong ?". I sat up too " nothing.." I shrugged .

" nova, tell me what's wrong "

" nothing!"

  I was kinda lying, he said he was actually go to Miami but I don't think he realizes he's not gonna be here for my birthday .

" bro I know when's something's wrong , imma keep asking until you tell me " .

" well you gone be asking for a long time" I chuckled . He smacked his lips and rolled to the other side of the bed and laid down .

  I went back on my phone for at least twenty minutes and started get tired .

I laid my head on his arm so he could cuddle with me but he was knocked out .

" ky " I shook him and eventually he turned to face me .

I crawled on top of him and he wrapped his arms around me tight.

One thing about me, imma get my way. He rubbed my back making me fall asleep faster and then he was soon knocked out.

_

" Namani!! Nova!!" I heard from downstairs. I had came home after me and kyrie took a nap , also we had got into a lil argument.

We both went downstairs to the dining room and sat down with them .

" have y'all come up with any birthday plans ?" Dad asked .

" yeah, I want strippers everywhere " mani smiled . " girl you can plan that yourself , nova don't want that " mom laughed .

" how about a party ?like a big one " I said . " with strippers" . I hit mani arm cause I do not want no strippers .

" fine damnn , I like the party idea . Also could we get a tattoo " she smirked .

Dad and mom looked at each other and then back at us "I mean , I got mines at seventeen soo..yeah. But y'all are paying for it "

" y'all want the party on your birthday? " dad asked and we nodded .

" we'll start putting it together now but y'all need to talk to your stylists, figure out what y'all doing before the party start , just make sure it ain't no complications " Dad said and we nodded .

We grabbed some snacks and headed in my room " How many tattoos you wanna get ?"

I chuckled " two or three , I already got my thigh tat . Let's get a matching one and then whatever for the other one " I shrugged and she agreed

" I'll hit up Sam and see if he can do them a day before. Also, what you doing to ya hair ?"

" I wanna go blonde , keep my roots black though" I smirked .

" and we're getting our nails done together "I smiled as I ate some vanilla Oreos .

" bet " . " you know I found out kyrie and lil durk are cousins today?" I told her .

" girl kyrie last name is banks , you ain't put two and two together ?" She laughed and I shook my head .

" he wit him right now , they at sum party or whatever " she showed me his insta story .

" I don't understand these women, who around pretending, as if they really fuck wit me so I love em all from a distance. Cause the same bitch said she down to ride be the main one who trickin" he sung to the camera

" mhm . Wanna go over Bre house ? Angel , aliyah, nia, Andre, stefon and some more people there" I asked and she instantly nodded .

" aliyah fine ass , you know I wanna go " she smirked and got up .

" you so nasty !" I laughed . I went to my closet and changed into some cute jean shorts , my brown Saint Laurent shirt and brown yezzy slides .

I met mani downstairs and threw the keys at her " you driving " . We went to my car and she drove to bre house .

*

" damn y'all having a party or sum in here!?" I shouted over the music .

" girl it's just a lil kickback " she hugged both of us and we went to the kitchen where mostly everyone was at .

" waddup bitches !" I smiled and we all shared hugs . " you can't come say hi ?" I heard .

" Dre shut up , I was making my way to y'all " . He laughed and gave me a hug . " it's more people here?" I asked as I hugged stefon .

"Xavier, Jaden and Damien out in the back , they should be coming back in now" .

As soon as he said that , they came in . I was about to speak until I heard my song come on .

" bitch come on , this yo shit !" Nia said recording me " that ain't my man but that's my man tho so watch yo hands hoe !"

I brought out my phone and went to insta " told that nigga , give me the money don't know what you playin for "

" it's expensive don't be touching on what you ain't payin fo' . Eat my coochie , let's make a movie nigga ! I'm talking asmr let me hear you chew it nigga" all of us girls screamed and I posted it to my story .

My mouth instantly got dry" excuse me " I said to Xavier since he was in front of the cups .

" damn , I can't get a hello ?" .

" boy you never talk to me , move " I grabbed a cup and got me something to drink before he could say anything else to me .