Play with🕺🏽💕🛸

" mom, dad!!" I shouted from my room and heard their footsteps.

They both came in with ace following them and jumped on my bed .

" yeah ?" Mom sat on my vanity chair. " sooo, while I was out today I looked at a place."

" it's a nice ass penthouse with good amenities and its a two bedroom two bath" I smiled.

" damn, y'all getting too old for me" Dad shook his head making me quietly laugh.

" how much for it ?"

" 85,000" .

" oh! That ain't nothing compared to what we paid for this house. When did you plan on moving out?"

" well.. the lady said whenever I can pay them I can move in. I told her tomorrow..." I scratched the back of my neck.

" t-tomorrow?! Are you sure you wanna move?" Mom asked.

I nodded my head " plus it's not far from you guys and from grandma and them "

They both sighed and looked at each other then back at me " well, get to packing. Let us know if you need some help" dad said and then they walked out .

" what y'all was talking about?" Mani came in my room and jumped on my bed.

" uhh.." I scratched my neck again. I didn't think about telling mani how I was be leaving. " I'm moving "

She sat up " when ? At the end of the school year right?"

I slowly shook my head " tomorrow.." . She stood up so fast " nova wtf ! We supposed to do everything together. We- what about sneaking out at night to go to the beach or how we were supposed to spend the whole graduation day together and get ready together!?"

" we still can do those things Namani !" .

" but not in this house , the house we grew up in where all of our memories are!" She sat back down .

" you can always come over though . And stay as many nights as u want " I laid my head on her shoulder .

  " I guess" she joked making us laugh . " but right now I need you to come with me mendards so I can start packing" we both stood up .

  " I'll be in the car " she waved as she walked downstairs. I fixed my shorts and my hair and then went downstairs. I slipped on my white Chanel slides and got in the car with her .

_

__

__

It's hours later and i got a lot of things packed but there is still more for me to do .

Right now I'm at the studio finishing up songs and features, I already finished two so far. I have a album coming out but no one knows that but the label, me and mani .