Reggie🕺🏽💕🛸

" look who's home !" Keoni said making me mugg him .

" yeah, sadly " I took my bags up to my room where most of my gifts were .

I started cleaning up my room , my bathroom and closet . I put away my new clothes, shoes and jewelry also .

After two hours , I finished everything and changed into a sports bra and some shorts and went outside to the indoor basketball court.

I played trench bitch by durk on the speakers and started hooping around and then set up some cones to make some obstacles.

Kyrie pov ..

" Marcus pass me my phone " I paused the game .

" bro stop pausing shit!" Reggie said irritated. " damn , yo ass got nova as yo wallpaper and lock screen ? Must be nice " he shook his head making me nod .

I FaceTimed her and set my phone up against the tv and she answered on the fifth ring .

" what took you so long to answer?" I looked at her and noticed the sweat all over her .

" huh ? I was tryna dry my hands off and then answer you, that's why " she said while out of breath .

" what you doing?" She set her phone up . " wit the guys-"

" Yoo nova!!" They all got in the camera . " ohhh, you bitch ass niggas , run me in 2K!" She shouted sounding just like her dad .

" if you wanna fight just say that " Reggie said in the camera.

" if you don't get yo 20 overall, shrek lookin ass, wannabe lebron James ugly ass on boy , you don't wanna fight for real " She smacked her lips .

" you right , I wanna have a shoot out , but you ain't got no pole "

" actually, I took one of kyries " She said seriously making me sit up . "I'm playing damn ! I'm fina go shower and get a massage though, I'll talk to you later" .

I grabbed my phone and walked out " who you getting a massage by ? Bet not be no nigga " I told her seriously .

" boy- I don't know who it's gonna be" she chuckled . " but imma go take a shower, do what I gotta do and imma call you back when I hop in the studio tonight "

" Ight , I love you " I smiled as she said it back and then hung up .

Back to novaaa...

  I've been playing a couple beats for the past forty minutes and I finally think I found the right one .

I played a voicemail from kyrie that I had when he went to Miami and put it closer to the mic .

  " I know we arguin and fighting, but that don't change the way how I feel about you . You stopped answering me but I know you always worried about my safety so I'm letting you know I'm good "

  " I wish you was here with me though , I hate being away from you" I smiled big as I heard that .

" happy early birthday tho baby , I love you with all of me shoota , and if anybody ask ; we good , we ain't they business ! Goodnight ms.banks"

I stopped the beat and replayed the song and tweaked it a little and it sounded better .

I got back in the booth , put on headphones and waited to sing .

" I've been coming home late night, I've been sleeping past day light, I'm waking up you're not by my side, Baby that ain't right."

  " I wanna be there with you, I really do be missing you. Everything I do is for you, And I really do adore you"

  "You're getting so big now and You're making me so proud 'cause You are such a star And, you know that you are."

  "So, every single little moment I can't be there to hold your hand,I need for you to know that.. I need for you to know that;  Anything should happen, anything should happen"

" 'Cause anything could, if anything should happen.
Know that you'll be alright, know that you'll be alright.  Just promise you'll be alright, promise you'll be alright" I sung

I ended up finishing the song and as I finished my phone dinged .

I had got a message from Reggie , kyrie's friend . I scrunched up my face and texted him back .

Reggie- yooo

Me- yo?

Reggie- wyd

Me- just finished up a song ..you?

Reggie- chillin , wtm though ? You tryna hang out?

As soon as I seen that I called kyrie . " wassup ma ?" He looked like was in the kitchen .

" are your friends still with you ? Specifically Reggie?" I scratched the back of my neck .

" they all upstairs " he scrunched his face up " why you asking about Reggie?" .

" he texted me and asked me what I was doing and was like what's the move , you tryna hang out " I told him making him and Kay look at each other .

" text him back " .

I looked at him like he was crazy " boy I don't wanna talk to him !" I said truthfully making him laugh .

" yo I love you , but text him back - actually never mind , I'm finna go beat his ass " his mood had changed before I could even blink .

" please don't shoot the boy " I already know he was thinking about that.

" nah cause why is he texting you tryna hang out!? He know I don't play none of that especially not with you ! " he shouted .

" I might just have to shoot his lil ass ! Imma get back to you though , I love you " he instantly hung up before I could say it back .

_