Cap🕺🏽💕🛸

Later that night ...

  The party was over about two hours ago and I stayed to help clean up .

Thank god I always keep a extra pair of clothes in my car cause I was ready to get out of these tight ass clothes .

  " you can go home , we can finish the rest" I told kyrie . " nah it's coo, I ain't got nothing else to do anyway" he shrugged .

" ky can you help me over here ?" Alexis shouted and kyrie instantly went over to her .

I sighed and sat down . I scanned the room and watched everybody do their part , meanwhile trey looked like he was struggling to find a way to pop the balloons.

  I went over to him laughing " you need some help ?" .

" please ?" He chuckled. I grabbed a butter knife from one of the tables and handed him it as I just started stepping on them .

___

" soo did you enjoy your birthday?" I asked as me and kyrie walked to my car .

We were the only two left here . " yeah , I appreciate it " he said and then it was just silence , awkward silence.

  " I...I think it's time to go our separate ways ky..." I spoke with my head down .

" what do you mean ?" .

  " you know what I mean , don't make me say it" I said as my lips trembled .

" yo-your not Inlove with me anymore .."

He was about to say something but I spoke before he could " don't . Don't lie and say you don't know what I'm talking about . "

  " you don't look at me how you used too, the complements stopped and we argue every other day. You don't even remember my favorite things anymore.."

we were so in love kyrie " I cried . " I tried pushing the feeling away because I wanna be with you , I want nothing but to be with you but your not happy with me anymore.." I cried .

  " is there somebody else ?" He asked straight up with his hands in his pockets .

"W-what ?" I sniffed and wiped my tears .

" you met someone else ? Is -is that what it is ?" He chuckled.

I looked at him confused "no ! Why would you even think that ?" .

  " cause why now all of a sudden you wanna end this now ? We could've just kept doing what we were doing , so it must be because you found someone else" he shrugged .

" your literally delusional ! Nobody wants to do that , it's DRAINING! " I shouted .

" we did it perfectly fine tho . Your the one who was talking about you needed time and shit- it's damn near a year later you just be leading me on !" He said loudly.

" I needed time because of how much YOU embarrassed me !" I shouted and pointed at him .

" do you know how embarrassing it was being with you ?! Or being seen with you ? No you don't ! . You put me through shit that you said you'll never do so if you think this is because of another dude, then think that!"

" I'm not none of your business no more so what I do ain't got shit to do with you !" I checked him real quick .

" you don't gotta worry bout me no more " I laughed. " Find your own way home and delete my number out your phone " .

" piece of shit" I scoffed and got in my car and drove off .

____

" you okay boo??" Liyah asked me as I laid on her . " it hurts a little but I'm glad I got that off my chest , it was for the best anyway."