Just friends🕺🏽💕🛸

" heyy light bright !" I smiled as I got on FaceTime with Justin .

It was the same night and everyone was downstairs but before I went down there , I wanted to call him first .

" heyy! I see the new hairstyle and the outfit " he chuckled .

" you know how I do it , you in LA?" I sat down on the sitting stool that I brought in the bathroom .

" yeah , Christian throwing a party so I'm getting ready for that . When you come back ?" He said while putting on his Patek.

" Monday and then I leave Wednesday night for basketball and I'll be gone for two weeks " I ran my fingers through my heated waves at the end of my hair .

" damnn , we gone get a chance to link up ?" He laughed . I shrugged "depends, where you wanna go? We can go to the lakers game ? My dad told me they play on Tuesday I think"

" fasho ! Dang , you not gonna be here for my birthday Thursday " He shook his head and started putting on chapstick .

" then we better turn up on Tuesday !" I laughed and all of a sudden he took a FaceTime photo of me .

" I swear if you post that imma kill you!" I rolled my eyes . " I ain't gone post it , I don't want you to do me like how y'all did what's her name at the game " He chuckled .

" yeah that's what I thought " I flipped my hair . " okay! I see you with the angles and the skin glowing !" He hyped me up .

I stood up so he could fully see my outfit " yessirr! Peep the dior on me with the diamonds all around me " we both laughed .

" what y'all girls be saying ? Period Pooh !" He did the hand motion making me cover my mouth .

" you got me dead ! Don't ever say that again " I giggled .

After five minutes of us laughing and talking , we got off the phone .

" hold on..y'all brought a whole mic ?!" I laughed as I went downstairs.

Miles and some of his homeboys brought basically the whole studio over but I wasn't complaining.

" yeah ! Hop on a track with me twin " .

I nodded and then went to go say hi to the rest of the boys like I wasn't just with them .

I sat down next to miles and whatever his friend name was as they came up with a beat " I ain't no rapper but I'll try " I chuckled .

" we gone record two songs so it's good " his friend said and I nodded as I came up with a little freestyle in my head but accidentally said it out loud .

" wait-say that again " miles bumped his head to the beat .

I waited for the beat to come back in and then I started " I told y'all I'm that bitch from the south, I'll knock a nigga socks off "

" I'm outside swinging sticks , I ain't talking top golf. So don't act like I ain't been that bitch since I popped off. "

"Big chains hang around me, loitering, wifey bring them pointers in . Show 'em the end of the road, I ain't into turnin' boys to men!"

"Walk through, there's forty bands, red bottoms like Toya man . Who cut a nigga off quicker than me? Shit, not even Lori can !"

"Who she think she is? She done went big, oh well, bitch, I did ! Bitches ain't on shit but dick, I'm pullin' triggers, not no wigs "

" nova that, nova this , tryna figure out my biz .
Tеll the blogs when they spеak on nova, don't forget the Big!" I rapped and everyone from the couch looked at me .

" yooo!! That was cold as hell !" Terry dabbed me up and everyone got hyped .

" hold on , we gotta play that back " miles laughed and replayed it as we all bumped our heads to my voice.

" you telling me you been singing all this time and this Yo first time freestyling ?" Miles friend asked me .

I nodded my head " aye stop playing with my twin. !" Namani smiled .

*

" girl how many bathing suits did you bring?" Na na asked as she came in my room .

We were getting in the pool with Terry's girlfriend that we just found out about .

" ouu. Girl you look cute!" Nicki stick her tongue out ( I forgot her real name so ima just call her nicki)

" thank you!" I smiled . " and I brought three.. maybe four " I shrugged and grabbed us towels .

" jump off the balcony if you bad " nana smirked. "If you want me to die just say that " I glared at her .

" I'll do it with you " nicki spoke . " it's a deep pool so it's not like you gone break fifty eleven bones " nana shrugged and opened the balcony door .

" I just got my hair done to !" I pouted . " I'll do it for you when we go back home , now come on " she pulled us out .

It wasn't two high up but it was a distance.
Me and nicki climbed over the railing but then I got down " wait take my picture first !" I handed her my phone making her smack her lips .

She took my picture and then I climbed over and nana recorded us " 1..2..3!" We all counted and me and nicki held hands as we jumped down into the pool .

  Thank god I didn't hurt myself. We both rose back to the surface and started cheering and screaming.

  Namani POV..

  As I posted the video on my story I put my phone on her bed and climbed over the rail " watch out niggas !" I shouted and instantly jumped down into the pool .

As I rose up I shook my hair that had fell out of my bun . " fuck ! I got water in my nose " .

  They started laughing until I splashed them . " that ain't funny " I glared at them .

  I swam over to them " so nova.." I put my hands together making her laugh .

  " I already know what your about to ask "

I smirked " so you and Justin? Y'all talk or sum ?"

  " no we don't , we're just friends " she tried not to smile . " mhm . That's what I said about Terry " nicki smirked .

  " then explain what he meant by 'they not flirting that's all me ' " .

  She shrugged " I- your guess is as good as mine, he's fine tho" she smiled .

  " aww!! Nova got her first crush , what he be calling you ? Miss nova lafrance " .

She hit me in my shoulder " now I'm bout to beat yo ass cause why you hit me ?" I bucked at her .

  " girl it's not even my first- first of all don't say crush , it sounds weird . But he's coming to the Lakers game Tuesday so he wants to turn up since I won't be in la for his birthday " .

  " make sure you use protection, remember your still seventeen!" I shouted while getting out the pool .

  " almost eighteen!" .

  " your still seventeen!" I shouted back and hopped on the jet ski with them following behind me .