Business🕺🏽💕🛸

" come on , u need to get in the shower" I held him up but he just put all his weight on me .

" can you get in there with me ?" He slurred and squeezed my ass .

"Boy!- no just come on " I lead him to my bathroom . " me horny novaaa " he whined .

" I don't care, sit down" I sat him down on the toilet and turned on the shower .

His head hung low until I shook him . " come on " I helped him take his shirt off and then he got undressed by himself.

He turned his head and opened the glass door . I threw my head back " fineee" I groaned.

I got undressed and stepped behind him , there's two shower heads in the shower so I was still getting wet no matter what side I'm on.

I grabbed some soap , a loofah and started washing his back . Once I finished, I let the water wash it off and then he faced me .

I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me . " I appreciate you " he told me making me sigh .

Even though I can be mad and have a huge attitude with him, having him in my arms is the best feeling in the world .

He doesn't even know that I pray for his safety every night cause he could get hurt any time of the day .

" c'mon , let finish so we go lay down " I cleared the thought out of my head and we finished washing up , getting dressed and laid down.

" here, just Incase you need it through the night" I put a trash can on his side and put down a cold water .

I got under the covers and he instantly wrapped his arms me and laid his head on my stomach .

" what are you thinking about?" He asked while tracing my stomach with his finger .

" nothing"

" baby, talk to me -" I cut him off " we're not together kyrie-can we just go to sleep " .

He sat up and nodded. He scooted to the other side of the bed and turned away from me . I felt bad instantly but I just left it alone and forced myself to sleep .

__

  I tossed and turned in bed until I fell making me groan .

I wiped my eyes and got up and seen kyrie wasn't in the bed . " kyrie !?" I shouted and walked around the place .

  There was no trace of him but a note on the island. I picked it up and read it ;

" I figured you didn't wanna be around me no more so I left early . I know your hungry so I ordered ihop so it should be in your fridge. Thank you tho for taking care of me last night , you can have your space now . Love you"

  Once I finished reading I started feeling guilty asf . I didn't know I made him feel like that, that wasn't my exact intentions .

I sighed and grabbed the food from the fridge, heated it up and ate .

___

After being out for almost four hours , I finally made it home.

I just felt so empty and drained today . I sighed as I put my purse on the island and also my promise ring .

I put my hair up and went to my closet and changed into a tank top and some grey sweats .

I went out to my balcony and sat down while watching the sunset. I was enjoying my peace until I got a call from my manager.

  I groaned and sat up " hello ?" I rolled my eyes . " I'm gonna convince myself that you are almost here to your interview that starts in fifteen minutes " he said and my eyes went wide .

  " y-yeah , I just had to stop back at my place because I forgot something . See you!" I hung up and went inside to my room .

I brushed my teeth again and threw on a black jumpsuit with a Jean jacket and my black balenciaga's.

I combed out my hair , threw on some jewelry, put on more deodorant and sprayed my perfume . I grabbed my purse and left to the parking garage and to my Camaro .

  ___

  " not you being on time ! I knew you forgot anyway" my manager gabe/Gabriel told me .

Gabe was a lightskin/brown skin with very long dreads and stood about 6'4 , I looked shorter just by standing next to him.

  " you look stressed , you good ?" He nudged me

" you look stressed , you good ?" He nudged me . " going through a breakup, I'll be fine soon " I shrugged .

" we're ready for you !" A lady spoke and we went in and sat on the chairs .

" welcome to the breakfast club , we got angela yee, dj envyE and charlamagne the god "
( I don't know if I got they names right..oh well )

" we got music artist and ranked number two woman's basketball player with us , novaaaa" he said making me chuckle .

" heyyy" I smiled into the microphone .

" I got a question, do you go everywhere with your jewelry on ? " envy asked and I nodded .

" everywhere I go . I bought it so imma wear it every chance I get " I smiled a little .

"As you should ! Now y-your becoming this huge artist but are you going to continue playing basketball? And playing in college" Angela asked .

I scratched my neck making them laugh " I will be playing basketball my senior year but ..I'm not attending college " .

" whaaatt? So no WNBA ?"

I shook my head " not unless rapping takes the wrong turn , but music is my dream ."

" ouuu, but your boyfriend kyrie is a hooper also ? Had he ever thought of doing music or hoping on a song with you?" She asked ...again.

I mugged her for a second and then stopped . " while we were together, no . But he supported my decision and my dreams "

" while y'all were together? What happened?" Charlamagne asked .

I shrugged " I believe in right person but wrong timing . Not every relationship is perfect, everybody go through what any other couple out here goes through -"

" but i am single ..but I'm just focusing on my music and my final year of high school " I smiled .

" that's good ! Now , you are one of the daughters of lamelo and maya ..what's like a day in a life with your family -and siblings?"

" a day in a life with me- you would have to ask my manager " we all laughed while I leaned on his shoulder .

" she's one busy 18 year old , but she's like a business woman ; she all about money " gabe smiled and I agreed .

" but with my siblings ..keoni is a basketball addict . Everyday he's at the gym or the court . Namani is the real life of the party , hanging out with her for a whole day will make you think you been missing out on life and mehkai is real laid back but he's just like our mom , all about business and money "