Take care🕺🏽💕🛸

" you okay ?" I asked nova as we walked into her kitchen .

She looked up at me and wiped her nose . She looked so drained and tired and that killed mee .

   " d-do I look okay kyrie? Cause I'd like to believe I'm okay but I'm not, I-I'm not becau-" she rambled until I just wrapped my arms around her .

I rubbed her back and kissed her head a couple times . " I'm so..tired" she cried .

Today was a lot for her and I ain't realize it until now "c'mon " I grabbed her hand and took her to her bathroom .

" what are you doing ?" She asked

I turned on the bath water and put one of her favorite soaps in the water . I looked in her cabinets and found some small candles and lit them whit the lighter in my pocket .

I put them around the bathtub and also lit one of her scented candles on the counter .

" get in , I'll find you a outfit and make you something to eat" I told her as I put her hair up in a bun .

" I want ice cream" she looked at me with puppy eyes . " no . You need food " I kissed her head and closed the door .

I grabbed a outfit for her and some lotion . I turned on moana , nobody knows but , this is her all time favorite movie to watch .

I went to the kitchen and made her favorite noodles. While they were cooking, I cleaned up around the place .

I grabbed our food and set it down in her room and turned her lights to blue . I heard the door open and she was standing in her towel .

" come here" I motioned her over to the bed and she sat down. I started lotioning her and took of her necklaces.

She got dressed and I moved the covers so she could lay down . Once she got comfortable , I went over to the side , took my shirt off and got under the covers .

I turned the movie up and we both started eating and watching the movie .

__

A week later ..

" what time y'all getting there ?" I asked the guys on the phone .

" we all taking a party bus , you ain't know ?" Durk asked and I shook my head .

" well shii, what time ?"

" the show start at eight so the bus will come by at seven "

  " my bitch aliyah is coming with too but I gotta go , I'll see y'all tonight "

We all said bye and I put my phone down and me and aliyah started getting ready .

___

  " aye , we here gang !" Durk shouted through the phone .

" G your loud asf , We coming down now " I laughed and hung up .

Tonight was our show and we were all riding together . Durk , shiesty, von , booka and they said some more people in the car .

I made sure to dress like the bad bitch I am tonight but kept it simple .

  I grabbed my keys and everything I needed and then we both left out .

Once We made it outside , my hair started blowing around making me irritated cause I just had it straightened.

  I seen the car door open and they started recording me " yesirrr gang !!" They shouted making me and aliyah laugh and pose .

" shut y'all loud asses up and move " I chuckled and we got in the little party bus they had .

" god damn ! Y'all got this bitch Smokey as hell " I waved my hand around as I sat down .

" wanna hit it sis ?" Von held his bunt out but I shook my head . " can't even do it " .

" hand it over " aliyah said as he passed the blunt to her

  " kyrie hand me my phone !" Durk said making my head snap . Ever since last week we just been having small talk .

  Durk started playing one of our songs making me get lit . I was actually excited more than nervous to perform , I just know imma go crazy on stage .

   ____

  Cameras flashed as we all walked into the building and people screamed loud as hell .

Security was also deep, these big buff ass niggas .

Everyone got on stage but I couldn't cause I was a little to short.  " yo lil ass , c'mon " I heard someone laugh and I seen polo .

" fuck you !" I shouted and he held his hand out and helped me up. They started playing shiesty's music making everyone jump around and sing .

  " dump the glock show me it work or sum !" I shouted while moving my hands around .

" yeah that choppa get ta shakin like it twerkorsum !!" Everyone shouted . " I need something to drink " I spoke in polo ear .

He said something to one of the guards and handed me a cold water . " thank you " I drunk some and I instantly felt more energized, it's just something about some good cold water .

Soon his song ended and I took the mic . For everybody started playing and everyone started getting lit, especially the girls .

"Listen, don't hit my line , Asking why my number in yo nigga shit! You wasting ya time, Probably shoulda' asked that nigga bitch! Probably wouldn't fuck with that"

" Probably want a bad bitch in his life, I mean how the fuck am I suppose to know?" I mean you said that he was yo' nigga right? !" We all shouted .

" Cuffing is dead. You heard what I said, bitch cuffing is dead. These new niggas don't know how to act; They in and out of everybody !"

" Never trust no nigga bitch , All these niggas counterfeit. Baby girl when you gon' learn?
That is not yo' nigga, shit !" Everyone shouted making me smile

_____

  Sorry this chapter a lil short 😭. I'm back though yall , my baddd . Anyway y'all watch the draft last night?🌚