Hood🕺🏽💕🛸

"Alright , embarrassing basketball moment" I laughed as I finished my third s'more .

" before I started playing on this team , some girl ran on the court middle of the game trying to take a picture with me ..it was the championship game too" ky said .

" damnn..did she at least get the picture " they laughed .

" hell nah ! We lost the game cause of her "

" mine was embarrassing but not for me .. namani and I switched jersey's and I put my hair up like hers so automatically people thought I was her ."

" for the first time ever, I got my ankles broken and everyone was talking about namani for a week straight " we all laughed .

" that shit was not fun at all " she glared at me .

__

" if anyone wants the rest of my food , it's on the counter " I said while going inside.

" I'll get it " I heard as ace ran in and followed me to the kitchen .

I heard the door open and close again . " you going to bed ?" .

I didn't turn around cause I knew who it was " yeah , imma just go lay down " I yawned .

" lemme show you something real quick " he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside to the front .

" what are we doing out here, boy it's chil-"

" shh, look at the stars and the moon " he smiled.

I smiled at him for a minute and then looked up " it's pretty.." I shivered a little.

" I know right ..I noticed it in the back but I knew it would look better in the front so I had to show you " he chuckled .

" thank you , now let's go back insi-"

He pulled me back by holding my hands and lifted my chin up and looked me in my eyes.

" stop being nervous "

" sorry..you make me nervous " I looked at his lips and back to his eyes .

" I do..?" He licked his lips and I nodded. I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips .

As I pulled away he smiled showing his blue braces and then he pulled me back in . He put both hands on my neck and supported my chin with his thumbs .

After two minutes we pulled away " gimmie another one " he smiled.

Boy I'll give you head in a second , shii. I laughed and pecked his lips twice " okay , let's go inside " I dragged him with me .

" I'm not even gone ask what y'all were doing cause it ain't my business " nana laughed .

" nova I'm sleeping with you tonight , I'll be upstairs " she grabbed her milkshake and went up to my room .

" goodnight ky "

" goodnight ugly -" he joked as the rest of the boys came in .

" damn why y'all take so long " keoni asked .

" we were talking about the basketball tour they just found out they pushed it back, shii how long y'all gone be gone for ?" Kyrie lied and winked at me .

" a week and two days " I yawned and said goodnight to everyone and went to my room with nana .

I laid under the covers and laid my head on her chest . " y'all kissed huh ?" She laughed .