Why i love you🕺🏽💕🛸

I woke up to keoni crying and as much as I didn't wanna wake up , he wasn't gonna stop .

I looked at the time and it was exactly four in the morning. I slowly got up and made it to his room and turned on the light .

I picked him up " you had a bad dream baby?" I whispered to him as he calmed down .

He hugged me tight around my neck as I turned the light off and brought him into my room with me .

We got under the covers and he laid his head on me " goodnight " I kissed his head and yawned .

As I closed my eyes i- " maya ! Baby you okay ?" I heard and I shot up from the bed breathing hard .

I looked at melo confused and then down at my hand , I had a different ring on my hand and my pregnant belly was gone .

" what's going on ?" I looked at him . " um..you were having a bad dream " he spoke worried .

" where are the kids ?' I looked around the room and seen all the pictures of us .

" all of them are in their rooms most likely sleep " he yawned and I nodded .

" how old are they again ?" . He looked me hella confused " the twins just turned 17 and keoni is almost eighteen .." he laid both of us back down and he held me tight .

" so..you didn't cheat on me ? And we got married?" I whispered making him laugh .

" no I didn't cheat on you & we pushed the wedding back until you had the twins but yeah we're married"

Flashback..

  " is everything set ? How many people are out there ?" I asked the girls as I was getting my makeup done .

  " honey everything is okay and everyone is here , you just finish getting ready " mom patted my shoulder .

   " you look beautiful bestie" riah looked at me in her suit , we already knew she wasn't gonna wear a damn dress .

  " thank you " I smiled .  " alright let's get your dress on !" The woman shouted so I hurried up over to her and they helped me . ( dress up top)

Everyone looked at me and my mom and Tina started crying . " you look so beautiful " they both both hugged me making my eyes water .

  " bestie.." riah held my hands . " you look beautiful, real shit " a tear fell down her face and I instantly thought of imani .

  " imani is probably crying now that your getting married " her lips trembled and I hugged her tight .

I really wish she could be here for me and as much as I wanna believe she's looking down on me , it still isn't the same as her not being here by my side .

  " okay don't ruin your makeup cause you got ten minutes to get it together " she dabbed around my eyes .

  " you look beautiful " meme and Mimi smiled . " thank you " I hugged them .

  " okay so ..your dad and Lavar are walking you down the isle right ?" Mom asked and I nodded .

  They fixed my makeup and my hair and then it was time for my dad and father in law to see me .

  I walked out the room to the main room and they had their backs turned .

  " you can turn around.." I smiled and as soon as I did they covered their face .

  " please don't cry cause then I am and I do not feel like getting another redo " I chuckled and they hugged me .

  " you look..very beautiful " dad smiled . " amazing!" Lavar added on .