Off-white🕺🏽💕🛸

" you never had to say that , I'll mess up your shirt to " I glared at Justin as we were eating Chick-fil-A in the car

  " you never had to say that , I'll mess up your shirt to " I glared at Justin as we were eating Chick-fil-A in the car .

" you wanna be like me so bad bro" he chuckled . " says the one who copied my outfit" .

  " hush and eat " we both laughed .

" what's your plans for your birthday ?" I sipped on my sprite .

"Going out or throwing a party , just getting lit the whole day " he shrugged .

  "Awhh to bad I can't be there " I stuck my bottom lip out . " even if you was , your still a child so ain't no going out for you " he laughed .

  " I'm a child but you said I'm all you on social media , shii I guess I ain't no more " I shrugged and smirked .

  " aight chill !"

" that's what I thought " I chuckled . " you got a smarter mouth in person , ion like that " .

" do something about it " I said not thinking and he sat up and looked at me while licking his lips .

  I slowly looked over at him " stop looking at me like that " I accidentally blushed .

  " you like it " .

" you in my business?"

  " I'm all up in it " he chuckled . I shook my head and gathered all of our garbage " I'll throw it away " .

  I handed it to him and he got out and threw it away and got back in .

  He connected his phone to the radio and played miles song 'Jason Williams' .

I turned it up more and took a video of us " grab some water guns bitches runnin out the crib ! Sunday in the yams , bitch u know we up at liv's" (I think I got sum words wrong , but y'all go listen to rtb mb music if u haven't already 🙃🕺🏽)

  I posted it on my story and stared driving back to his dads house .

*

"Who's cars are outside ?" I asked as I walked into nana room .

  " keoni friends "

" they coming to the game..?" I looked at myself in the mirror. " I guess, go ask him " she shrugged .

  Tonight was the championship game and if the lakers win then that's another ring for dad , he already has three .