Live🕺🏽💕🛸

" Y'all come in this hoe fast !" I laughed . I decided to go live after hanging out with nova .

" where's your dog ? He's right here " I put him in my lap as he tried to bite my fingers .

" are you single ? " I read .
" single as a Pringle ya hurddd!" I chuckled .

Somebody had asked if I was really gay also " duh ! You know how in the boondocks Riley be saying gay all the time ? Yeah I'm THAT gay " I busted out laughing .

I be cracking myself all the time and shit don't even be funny .

" Yoo my nigga miles in here ! Lemme invite you " he pop up on the screen smiling and shit .

" ouu you ugly nigga ! Wassgud gang" I laughed .

" mannn when is you coming up here !? That's what everyone wanna know bro " he shook his head .

" before the all-star game so probably next week shii" I smirked .

" aye keoni coming to , you know we going crazy !" I said playing with my curls as ace kept tryna bite them .

" nova ain't coming ?" He sat up his phone . " nah she working on her music right now and meetings with all these musical ass people " I shrugged and he nodded .

" bro yo accent be killing me !" He busted out laughing making me stale face him .

Me and nova were born in boltimore cause mom and dad were out there for a game and she ended up having to stay there for a while cause she had us .

That's where we get our accent from but mines is more deeper than nova's , it comes out depending on what I say .

" aye ya geekin !" I laughed . " aye and tell my boy pj we fightin when I'm down dere" he left the live and I looked through the rest of the comments .

" y'all think I should make a TikTok account? I needa Lea-" I was cut off by ace pulled my hair with his strong ass teeth .

I instantly ended the live and tried to get up " let my hair go !" I tried go hit him but I missed .

He pulled on it harder so I held the upper half and hit him " let it go ace !" As I said that he let it gro but growled at me .

" you want me to bite you nigga !?" I shouted in his face making him growl more .

He started to try and bite my wrist cause I hit him on his face . " get away from me , ugly ass !" I sat down and this mf still tried nibbling and biting me .

I put him in a choke hold " look here ugly bitch ,you gone listen to me or imma kick you in ya shit "

  " girl who you talking to?" Mom said coming down stairs laughing .

I pointed to ace and he bit my finger making me hit him again . " get away from me bro !" I sat him on the floor.

Mom came and sat next to me with her head on my shoulder .

" where dad at ?" I grabbed my phone .

" he just went to sleep" she yawned . " before the all star game , me and keoni were going up to Charlotte.." I told her instead of asking .

" only if y'all pay for the tickets and we don't have any plans , then y'all can go " she shrugged .

" how'd you know you liked girls ?" She asked outta nowhere, she must be tipsy.

" you want the honest dirty truth or want me to lie ?" We both chuckled .

One thing about all of us is that we could tell mom and dad anything and they wouldn't judge us .

" the honest..dirty truth , I'm like ya best friend give me all the details " she smiled and sat up .

" I always wanted a girl to ride me instead of me ridi-"

" okay never mind ! I take it back" we both laughed as keoni came out his room and at on the other side of mom .

" you guys know that necklace that me and dad wear all the time ?" She asked .

" the one that has the ultrasound on it ?" Key asked and she nodded .

" you guys technically weren't our first child " she said making me sit up , I thought she was finna say we got a sibling we don't know about .

" when I was nineteen and I'm pretty sure you dad had just turned twenty , I was in a bad car accident and I was four months pregnant " she started off .

" the baby was a girl , her name was londyn dior " she smiled .

" but there was nothing to do to save her . So when I had you keoni , my pregnancy felt the same as hers somehow "she rubbed his head , he was such a mommas boy it made no sense.

" that's why we celebrate your birthday a little more than the twins cause your birthday is the day londyn was gonna be born " she sniffed and we both hugged her tight .

" y'all plan on having any more kids ?" I sat up grabbing my stuff cause I was about to head up to my room as ace sat by my leg .

" hell no . You and nova weren't even planned " she laughed making me stand up .

" huh ? So you didn't want us ?" I squinted my eyes at her .

" no I di-"

" that's what you meant when u told us something ruined your basketball career!?" .

I scoffed and went upstairs with ace following me and went into my room shutting the door .

It quickly opened revealing nova . " wassup ?" I got under my covers and turned on my led lights .

" can I sleep with you , like how we did when we were younger ?" She poke her lip out and I patted the spot next to me .

My bed was like the second biggest in the house , mom and dad had the biggest one .

She laid her head on me as she laid under the covers " I'm sorry for telling on you .."

" usually we're so close but all we do is argue half of the time " she whispered and she was right .

I miss doing everything with her " it's aight , you know I love you ugly " I chuckled .

" you calling me ugly like we don't look like the same exact person "