Backdoor🕺🏽💕🛸

" imma come inside cause I got some stuff for Kay " I reached in the back of my car and grabbed the bag .

It was around three almost four in the afternoon and once we left the hotel , we got some food and did some shopping.

I had got kayden some stuff while kyrie was in Miami but I couldn't give it to him cause he wasn't home .

There was a nice van also in the driveway but we didn't know who's it was .

He opened the door for me and followed me to the kitchen with his hand on my lower back .

" hey you guys " we both heard and looked in the living room to see kellie , a man , a woman , a teenage boy and the most cutest little girl ever.

" heyy kellie, is kayden here ? I got some stuff for him " I walked to the living room and ky came by me .

" he's in the show-" she was cut off by kyrie " who these people ma ?" He pointed at them .

"Ah , you don't remember me huh ?" The guy stood up making my eyes go wide , he looks just like kyrie .

" your...his dad ?" I looked at him and he looked at me " and who are you ? Arnt you shaq's granddaughter? Your parents are lamelo and maya huh ?" he crossed his arms and spoke in a suspicious tone .

" I'm kyries best friend and girlfriend, and yes tha-"

" that ain't none of yo business who she related too" ky cut me off. " who's these two ?" He pointed at the woman and the son I'm guessing .

" Cassie " she shook my hand and kyries . " Jaden " the teen said while just looking at me making me mug him .

" I don't know what you here for, but you needa go, Coming over to my moms house..you must be crazy " he scoffed .

" I came to see my son , what's wrong with that ?" The man laughed .

" you ain't seen me since I was one years old , nigga I ain't never been yo son !" My shouted .

" you too loud for me " Jaden stood up and mugged Him making ky walk up to him .

" you got sum to say ? Speak up nigga " ky looked him up and down.

" you ain't bout it for real , wit yo scary-" he was interrupted by kyrie lifting up his shirt showing him his guns and big ass otf tattoo .

" I'm from the raq , ain't shit scary bout me. And keep yo eyes off my girlfriend, unless you wanna get shot lil nigga "

" aye! Break it up " the man put his arm between them but ky smacked it " don't touch me " he backed up .

While all of this was going on , I realized Cassie was a unproblematic lady , she looked like the kind to stay out of people's business which I liked.

" I came here cause yo family wanna see you" .

" only family I got is my ma, kayden and my girl..yo side ain't my family " ky shrugged .

While they continued talking I walked around next to Cassie . " she is so adorable, how old are you ?" I smiled .

" thank you , tell her your name and how old you are " she smiled . " Kennedy and I'm five years old " She was Carmel with grey and brown shiney eyes, she was the cutest.

" do you have games on your phone ?" She smiled " yeah ,come on " she held my hand and we went by my phone

Kyrie pov ..

As I leaned against the wall while my mom talked to them I notice nova with the little girl in her arms while they laughed

She walked up to me " look how cute she is ky, her name is Kennedy" she smiled big .

I looked at her and we had a couple of the same features, she was just lighter and had different color eyes.

You could tell these was my siblings- half siblings I mean . " you would be a good mom " I told nova making her look up at me and smile.

Before she could say anything, kayden made it downstairs and said something " who are you ?" He pointed at the man .

" nobody kayden " I said quickly. " I'm kyries dad" he said and kayden instantly turned to me .

" you lied to me yo.." he looked me dead in my eyes and ran upstairs and I followed him .

" kayden !" I shouted and went in his room where he was sitting on the bed .

(I'm actually changing kayden age to 16).

" get out bro . You told me you never met your dad or knew him !" He semi shouted making me close his door and I sat down in his gaming chair .

" I told you that cause me and kody knew our father since we were one , you never met Yo father ! I don't know nothing about the man !"

" I told you that cause I ain't want you to feel no type of way . Yeah I might've had my dad around for a year, but you ain't never had yours. That's why I am the way I am with you"

" I wasn't tryna lie to you , I just ain't want you to feel abandoned ".

" so those yo other siblings down there?" He shook his dreads. " I don't claim that nigga that was on the couch but , I - WE got a sister , she 5 years old" I smiled and looked down .

" he look like he back door his homies any way " he shook his head making me laugh .

" ain't never lied gang " .

*

Kennedy~