Together🕺🏽💕🛸

" kyrie wait !" I went after him .

" keoni bro , you see yo sister arm !?" He shouted making keoni stand up .

" what's wrong wit her arm ..?" He chuckled . " come here " ky told me and I went next to him .

He held up my arm lightly " so you don't see this bruise on her ?!" .

" yeah ..did you do that or sum?" Keoni raised his eyebrow making my mouth drop .

" you hitting on my niece?" Gelo spoke up . " I'll never lay a hand on her and she know that ! Ion even yell at her nigga !"

" when you brought her to yo room you was squeezing her arm too tight !" .

" hit me in my nose too .." I looked down . " she yo little sister dude , c'mon now " .

" nova...I ain't even mean to-" .

" I told you that you were hurting me and you held onto me tighter, not to mention you hit me in my nose and just kept yelling at me while my nose bled ".

" I ain't know I was hurting you !" He said while moving his hands .

I felt something drip down my nose and it was more blood . I covered my nose and ran up the stairs with ky behind me .

" put ya head back " he told me as I sat on my bathroom counter .

He cleaned up around my nose and hand . " baby I need you to keep ya head back " he tilted my head back up .

  " who the fuck hit you !? I'll beat they ass right now " Namani shouted as she came in .

" key.." I showed her my arm .

" did he say sorry at least ?" . I shook my head and she ran back downstairs .

Namani pov

I went out to the backyard cause that's where the guys and riah was at .

" keoni " I pulled my pants up as they looked at me . " c'mon , we finna box " I put my fingers in a come here motion .

" don't tell me this about nova bro " he put his head back .

" hell yeah it is . You ain't even apologize nigga !? " .

He shook his head slowly and I grabbed him by his shirt and took him inside and up to nova room .

" apologize lil nigga " I pushed him . " you not finna bully me like I'm sum bitch Namani " .

" nigga you don't wanna fight for real , say sorry " I bucked at him .

" I'm ..sorry-"

" say it like you mean it nigga !" .

" I'm sorry I hurt you and yelled at you , there ! Happy ?" He turned to me .

" hell nah , we'll try again tomorrow though " I bucked at him again .

We both left out of her room and went downstairs.

Nova pov ..

This is probably one of the worst Mother's Day ever but as long as mom is enjoying herself that's all that matters .

Finally my nose did stop bleeding , thank god.
"You wanna go downstairs or you wanna stay up here ?" Ky asked .

" can we stay up here for awhile ? I wanna take a nap real quick" I yawned and turned on my stomach .

He nodded and massaged my hair making me more sleepy . Soon enough I feel asleep .

_

  " happy Mother's Day kellie !" I grabbed kyries phone .

" thank you daughter ! What are you guys doing ?" She smiled .

" just got done opening my moms gifts , I also have some for you when you make it back ".

" awh , thank you hun . I gotta go though but tell everyone I said hey and love y'all !" She waved and I said bye and hung up .

I gave him his phone back and we both went to the kitchen . " you hungry ?" I asked as I grabbed a paper plate .

He nodded his head " I know you not finna make me a plate " he smacked his lips and took the plate from me .

" go sit down , I'll bring yours to you " he went to the steaks .

I smiled and kissed his cheek " girl stop , you got on lipgloss " he moved his face .

I flicked his temple making his stare at me " you finna get beat up " .

  " you wouldn't lay a hand on me " I laughed and all of a sudden he put me over his shoulder , carried me through the people and went out by the pool .

  " wait ! Wait !!" I screamed and everyone started laughing .

  " say I won't " ky said seriously.

" kyrie I swear to god !- you throw me in here and I'm breaking up with you " I screamed while hitting his back .

All of a sudden I felt my body drop into the cold ass water and even though it's hot outside, this water is freezing .

I came to the surface and wiped my now curly hair out of my face .

I looked at kyrie as him and everyone that was out here laughing .

  " i don't know why you laughing , you single now " I pulled myself out of the pool .

He stopped laughing instantly " yeah , nun funny no more is it ?" I squeezed my clothes.

I took off my shirt cause I had a sports bra on and I kept my Jean shorts on , of course .

I went inside and rushed upstairs to my bathroom . I looked in my mirror " I literally just did my hair " I said out loud almost crying .

  I don't care , when my hair get ruined I get frustrated and cry .

I heard footsteps and I instantly locked my bathroom door . " nova ! Open the door " ky laughed .

  " no " . I don't know why I said that cause I had to leave the bathroom to get new clothes .

" girl open this door before I break it " . I swung it open and walked past him to my closet .

  " I hope you know we still together " he crossed his arms .

" no the hell we not ". I grabbed a pair of socks . " we basically married, you can't leave me " he shrugged and licked his lips .

  " I don't see a ring on this finger .." I looked down at my hand and chuckled.

He walked closer to me and lifted up my chin but I turned away " stop ! You making me nervous " .

He laughed and pulled me back making me roll my eyes . " I love you " he bit his lip .

I blushed and turned my head " say it back before I shoot you " I laughed until he grabbed my throat .

" I love you too " I smiled and we shared a kiss then he let my neck go .

  " we still not together !" I shouted as I went to my bathroom and I hopped in the shower .