3K🕺🏽💕🛸

He removed his hands from under my shirt and sat up between my legs and so did I .

" I feel like I'm gonna loose you for some reason , that's why we been arguing . " he looked down .

" I can't lose you nova ..like , I really can't . " he rubbed his face . " ain't nobody been there for me as much as you been here for me "

" and I know you allowed to have guy friends but I ain't gone lie I hate it , I want you to myself " he shrugged .

" I -I know arguing ain't gone get us anywhere but it's cause that feeling I got " he looked straight at me " tell me this ain't gone end anytime soon ma .."

A tear fell down my cheek and I wrapped my arms around him. " I'm not going anywhere, I promise" I kissed his head .

I let go and he wiped under my eye . " I ain't either , Plus I been planning our future wedding so we technically can't leave each other " we both laughed and laid back down

" you made a hood nigga fall in love , congrats lil nigga " he laughed .

" yeahhh, I'm that bitch " I joked . " girl go to sleep" he chuckled and cuddled against me more .

" night night lil nigga " I kissed his nose . " my guns ain't little though-" I slapped his forehead making him wince.

" go to sleep " I giggled.

_

  " mom can you hurry up !?" I shouted from downstairs.

  " girl do not rush me " she came downstairs while putting on her shoes .

Since it was the day before Mother's Day , I was taking her and our grandma's to get their nails and toes done , get a massage and get some food .

" y'all both need to put a pep in ya step , be walking in slow motion" nana chuckled to herself making us look at her .

" that wasn't funny to y'all ..? Good , it wasn't meant to be" she sarcastically smiled .

" your just like your mother" keoni said as he came in the house . " oh my god can we go !?" I shouted .

" y'all are not my children " mom shook her head . " c'mere ace !" Nana said .

  " please don't tell me you bringing that thing" mom pointed at ace making him growl .

" that thing ? Don't do my dog " .

" leave him here and come on !" I groaned and went outside and they soon followed me without ace and I drove to pick up our grandmas .

_

" you and kyrie still date ?" My nana asked . We called moms mother nana and dads mom grandma.

  We also had our camera man filming for the show . " hell yeah they do" Namani answered for me .

  " who do you date Namani ?" Grandma asked her making me chuckle.

" I don't date grandma, I like having hoes " she smirked making mom hit her arm .

" what ?! I'm being honest " . We all laughed at her and sat down as we started to get our feet done.

  " when you and kyrie Gina have some babies ? I know ya momma ready to be a grandma " nana chuckled .

  " no I am not , don't be giving her any ideas ma" .

" how would you feel if nova got pregnant at this age?"

" not too excited but things happen sometimes and I'll always be here to support them" Mom looked at me.

  " Courtney that question wasn't even on yo screen !"

*

Kyrie pov..

  " kayden , come help me with the dishes " I told him as he was in the living room watching Netflix.

He came in the kitchen and stood near to me and started drying off the dishes .

" why do I always gotta help you clean ?" He pouted.

" bro..your almost ten , stop acting like a baby " .
" and in order to be a man when you grow up , you gotta know how to clean , cook , be respectful..all of that " I nudged him .

" so I'm like, halfway there already ?" He looked up at me with one of his twist by his eye .

" sure dude " I chuckled and dried off my hands and he started walking back to the living room .

" cuh where you going ? We gotta make mom something for Mother's Day " . He turned around and came back in the kitchen .

" what are we making ? You wasting my time " he crossed his arms .

I glared at him and then took out some strawberries and chocolate. " when did you learn to make chocolate covered strawberries?" He sat on the bar stool chair .

" nova taught me " I slightly smiled . " you in love with her or something?" He smirked and I just kept my head down while my mouth formed into a smile.

I love nova , with all my heart I do . But loving someone and being in love with someone are two different things .

I ain't never been in love so I don't know what that shit feels like " mind yo business lil nigga and help me " we both laughed and got to making the strawberries and cooking .

_

" no way y'all made my favorite!" Mom smiled big as she sat her purse down and gave us hugs , like always .

" it wasn't that hard " I shrugged . " he lyin , he almost burnt down the house " kayden said making me smack my lips .

" awe , thank you guys " .

" we got you a gift too " I pointed on the table and we all walked over there .

" ouuu , some new perfumes " she smiled as she took three out the bag , this lady got a whole collection of perfumes . " those are from kayden , and this is from both of us -"

I grabbed a long skinny box and opened it for her making her eyes go wide .

From saving every last dollar I had , I was able to to spend a whole bag on my moms - that's always been something I wanted to do .

" this is my favorite picture " she slightly smiled . I got her a chain with a pendant and there was a picture of me , Kobe and kayden on it .

" these real !? " she dragged her fingers across the diamond chain and I nodded .

" my baby got me diamonds !!!!" She jumped around making me and kayden laugh .

I would do anything to see her excited like this all the time . " there's one more thing ma hollon " I licked my lips and pulled out the money from the bag that had everything in it.

" 3K just for you -" I couldn't even finish cause she started hugging both of us tight .

" I love y'all so so so much !" She kissed our cheeks . She got her gifts a day early because she has to leave real early for a business trip .

_