Know🕺🏽💕🛸

" hurry up before he notice we gone !" Nova kept shouting in my ear so I pressed the brakes hard making her hit her head .

" bitch what is wro-"

  " stop yelling in my ear before I drive off this highway and kill us both !" I told her as I stopped at a light .

  She sat back and stayed quiet the rest of the ride and then soon enough we made it home .

  We went through the back door and as I closed the door she knocked down a vase . " I'm gonna kill you" I whispered and picked it up .

  " what is y'all doing ?" Key came upstairs scaring us . " we were out and this bitch tryna get us caught " I glared at nova .

" the vase was in my way !" She went to the kitchen . " that vase wasn't even close to you " I mumbled and we went into the kitchen with her .

" where y'all go ?" Key asked and sat on the island . " gas station and beach " I responded .

" and yes we got you something " I threw his tropical skittles at him .

" I wanna go to Charlotte " he said out of nowhere. " same , I'm tryna find out a date to fly out there " I sighed .

" before all star week we can " nova spoke . " shut up before you accidentally hit something else " . I joked

She kicked me on my bad ankle making me wince " bro what is wrong with you !? When I punch yo ass don't say nun " I bucked at her .

" when I punch you don't say nun " she mocked me and I instantly punched her arm and she know I got a heavy hand .

" kick me again if you want to " I eyed her . " what are y'all doing ? Kj get off the counter " dad said coming downstairs.

" the girls are fighting...again " key said . " she just punched me " nova told him and I looked at her like she was crazy .

" because you kicked me the fuck !?" I sat my sprite down .

" I'll do it again !" She looked at me making me laugh " and I'll punch you in yo face next , keep trying me !" .

" stop yelling damn !" Dad shouted a little . " she shouldn't have punched me !" Nova started getting loud with dad .

  " you shouldn't had kicked me in the first place ! Just be doing shit for no reason " I shook my head .

  Most of the time me and nova get along , mostly because that's my twin but sometimes when we go at it..we really go at it .

  We threw hands at each other at least twice but we would always make up after .

  " right you ain't got nun to say , shut the fu-"

" Na'mani rose !" Dad shouted making my head snap to him , oh yeah I also have a little anger issues..

" what !? She started it and clearly don't know how to finish it " I turned back to her . " if you wouldn't had snuck out then this wouldn't be happening!" She blurted out .

  " you snuck out !?" Dad asked and I just started at nova . " you went with me ! How you gone sit here and act lik-"

  " stop yelling !" Dad cut me off but I ignored him " give me one reason why I shouldn't knock ya head off !" I started moving closer to her .

  " you set yourself up for failure girl " she laughed . " na na just go upstairs " key said calling me by my nickname.

" where did you guys go ?" Dad asked me . " the gas station and the beach " I responded.

  " oh, that's not even bad ..just don't let your mom know . I'm going back to sleep " he yawned and went upstairs.

  " fuck you " I said lowly to her . " love you to !" She smiled .

She went upstairs and I went to the basement with keoni . " you know this girl ?" He showed me a picture and I laughed .

" she tryna get on that with me " he bit his lip . I shook my head " shorty is weird , she was just in my dm " I showed him .

" word ? She know that we siblings?" .

" obviously, we got the same last names on our insta nigga " I smacked my lips .

" how'd you know you were gay ?" He asked outta nowhere . " when I figured I wanted a bitch to ride me instead of me riding a nigga " I smiled .

We started laughing. " I'm for real ! How'd you know ?" He asked again .

" nigga you thought I was joking ?.." I looked at him and he started laughing again .

" but also just the thought of dating a dude was just..it made me wanna throw up " I gagged . " how did mom and dad take it ?" .

" they didn't care at all , but you know I wouldn't give a fuck if they didn't accept me " I shrugged and played with one of his basketballs .

" plus I want a bitch to call me dadd-"

" Ight shut up now !" He threw his pillow at me . " Whatchu doing tomorrow bro ?" I laid back on his bed .

" workouts and I got some interviews " he shrugged . My phone started ringing " it's Mariah " key handed me my phone.

  " waddup!" I spoke as he face popped up on the screen.

" Yoo ! Can you come dog shopping with me ina morning ?" She asked . " bro you could've just texted me this" I smacked my lips .

" but yeah I gotchu " I took off my hat . " aight imma text you when I'm there" She said and hung up .

  " we should get a dog " key said as he turned on his game . "Imma get me one, I'm already knowing mom and dad gone be like what the hell" I laughed .

  Soon enough I went upstairs to my room and watched a movie until I fell asleep.