Nova🕺🏽💕🛸

Nova POV

  " wake yo ass up!!" Keoni sung in my ear.

I opened my eyes quickly and stared at him " you got 2.5 seconds to get away from me before I stab you with my nails" .

  " you and yo sister so violent" He got up and shook his twist.

" we're your sisters too.." I sat up and glared at him.

  " tuh ! I don't know y'all-"

" look who's up!" Bronny came in and stood next to key.

" why are y'all so LOUD-" I threw my pillow at them . " it's bricks in these pillows? That shit hurted" they both rubbed their faces .

  " what's that smell ?" I sniffed . " the chef is cooking breakfast, he's probably done " Bronny instantly left out to the kitchen .

  " hurry up and come eat -" keoni kissed my head and left out .

I took the covers off of me as my phone started ringing . I grabbed it and it was a FaceTime call with a unsaved number .

  Me being me , I answered it . " who's this..?" I pointed the camera towards the ceiling.

  Then all of a sudden Justin face popped up . " you didn't save my number ?" . He sounded like he had just woke up cause the way his voice was sounding .

  I wasn't composing tho cause it kind of turned me on . " my bad ! Once we got done texting I had fell straight to sleep " I rubbed my eyes .

  " it's all good . I prep the clear skin tho !!" He smiled.

" check me outt! Thank you" I chuckled as I showed more of my face.

I stood up and stretched " you just woke up ?" .

  " yeah . My brother came in here singing all in my ear "we both chuckled .

" mann imagine how my siblings are, you got it easy" he set his phone up in a workout room I'm pretty sure .

  " oh really!? I once woke up to a dog in my face - a pit bull to be exact" .

  " don't talk about my dog , what's wrong with you " I looked over and namani sat next to me .

  " who's that ?" She asked . " you see how she in my business?"

  " it's Justin " I mouthed . " that's namani?wassup !" He threw his hand up .

  " waddup nigga ! " she then looked at me " I came in here to tell you to hurry up downstairs before the boys eat yo food " with that , she left out .

  " anyways..where were we ?" I laughed . " you were telling me how you woke up to a dog . I woke up to fire crackers twice " .

I busted out laughing " ain't no way ! I know you didn't talk to them for a whole week " .

  " nah for a whole month . Quincy and the twins do the most pranks and they always go too extreme " he shook his head .

  " tuh , I wish keoni and namani would , that would be the last thing they do " .

  " aye but imma let you go and go eat something, I was just calling to say goodmorning miss nova lafrance " he spoke making me smile big for some reason .

  " boy if you don't stop calling me that !" I walked into my bathroom and turned in the light .

  " nope , that's my nickname for you " he licked his lips .

  " okay light bright . I'll call you after the game later " I raised my hand over the end call button .

  " for sure " . And with that , I hung up and started washing my face and used the bathroom.