Stress relief🕺🏽💕🛸

Two days later ..
Nova pov.

  Today was Friday meaning we get out early . Me and kyrie were in our second to last class but since we both had early release, this is our last class .

" aight , we done now" he sighed and sat back in his chair . We were in English and had to write a seven page essay by Sunday .

" what are you doing tomorrow?" He looked my way . I shrugged my shoulders " I don't know , probably go to the studi-"

" nope your not going there " he cut me off making me mug him . " and why not !?" .

" because you don't spend time with me..at all"

"Because I make music, I'm a artist so of course I'm not going to have a lot of time to spend with everyone" I rambled on and on .

" nova.. all I'm asking is for a couple minutes for us to chill, enjoy each other's company. I love you and your music but I miss you , US" He pointed in between us two .

I sighed " I'm sorry..I-" I was then cut off by the bell .

I grabbed my stuff and felt kyrie grab my hand . " come on " he dragged me out the classroom and outside of the school .

" wai- what are you doing ?" I said out of breath as we made it to his car . " just get in " he took my bag and opened the door for me .

We both got in and he drove off , where? I don't know .

____

  " remember this place ?" He parked the car . " uhh..the beach ?" I chuckled and we look at each other .

" our first date..."

" in this exact parking spot . You don't remember?" His voice cracked . At first it didn't come to my head but now it did .

  " I remember everything that day ky " I giggled . He sighed " can I ask you something?"

I nodded my head and put my full attention on him "do you think we're gonna get back together? I'm asking be-because ...I'm nothing without you nova"

  " whatever else I gotta do , I'll do . But I hate us like this ! I don't wanna be friends , I wanna be with you . So, can you please just tell me if we are going to get back together?" He rambled .

  "  yeah " I nodded .

" yeah? Soo this break, was for..?" He looked at me confused .

" it was for the fact that I was scared of being embarrassed again. Having people look at me in school and on social media as 'the rapper who's boyfriend got her best friend pregnant' . That's what the break was for "

  He slowly nodded his head " I'm sorry " .

____

" I forgot you got a studio in yo crib " kyrie smacked his lips making me laugh .

We had made it to my place a couple minutes ago and was in my studio room .

" you wanna hop on a song with me ?" I looked at him with puppy dog eyes .

" nova , you know I don't do music" he chuckled while turning his hat .

" pleaseeeee! Just this once " I laid all over him in the chair . " fine " he groaned making me smile.

I got up and played a beat that I had in mind for a while now . " you like this one?" I looked over at him .

He nodded " yeah..I could work with this " . Kyrie never wanted to be a rapper but , he can definitely spit a couple bars.

About 30 minutes later he had all his lyrics down and I tried to help him clean up some stuff but he didn't want me to see what he wrote .

" alright, you know to put the headphones on and just start when you feel the beat " I smiled making him shake his head .

I sat down and played the beat , eager to hear what he wrote .

" Had a long day? Tell me all about it. Need anything? Just call, I got it . On ya freaky days I'm all about it. Nigga like me, erry time I leave home I got it But I still stand tall without it."

" Don't lie to me 'cause you can't get around that. Won't mention bruh, but I know all about that ! Hop in the car you can know where my house at, Don't need a bed we can fuck where the couch at. Lambo, keys, where my Balency pouch at , Full of potential just ain't got a scout yet "

I started bobbing my head , I was blew away just by those verses ..I ain't think he could actually rap RAP .

" On my way baby just let me know where the route at. Ever met a nigga like me? I doubt that. You from the west or the south side? Skin tone have a nigga staring with his mouth wide. Either way I'ma hit the line when I'm outside. "

" Family dollar signs, I'm still 'bout mine . When you looking at me with the side eye, Like you tryna ride be my valentine. I'm still a street nigga and you know it, Really wanna be with you, just don't show it. Missing ya smell when I go on the road , Gotta go work, but I do wan't some more"

He looked at me through the glass making me think he was done but he kept going

" I told you, it's no limit to my loving Girl, you need a soldier. Talk aggressive, but that's just because I need to mold you. I ain't staying out all night tonight, I need to hold you.. Let me hit it like a G supposed to" .

I stopped the track and started dancing around " what the fuck was that !?" I smiled big at him as he walked out the booth .

He shrugged a little bit while cheesing . " I don't know , it prolly wasn't even good " he sat down in the chair .

" nigga it was good as hell shut up " I pushed his head making both of us laugh .

" when I go in the booth , press this button and it'll start the song again " I showed him and he nodded . I went inside and grabbed the headphones and signaled him to start it .

" Baby, you need a rider , Someone to hold you down, someone to stand beside you. Don't hesitate to call whatever you need I got you." I sung

"Let me be your stress relief, Let me fuck you fast asleep, I'ma make you feel so complete"

" Last time you cheated, She ain't fulfilling them needs, She don't make you feel complete. Put you at ease, she ain't gone freak you like me, Make you get down on one knee."

" Pretty petite, I'll turn you into a freak, I'll give you just what you need. Boy what you doing? You know she don't know what to do with a nigga that come from the streets. I can't stand when I'm mad at you, I just wanna be nice to you. You're the only nigga who, who could handle my attitude"

" Boy just call when you're outside, you know I'm down to ride. Don't act like you don't know you need some Me up in your life.."

____