Dont belong🕺🏽💕🛸

The next day..
Namani pov.

" so who's idea was it to go to the arcade!?" Mom shouted at us all.

We all looked around and scratched our head. " Shii I'm not in this" riah laughed .

I mugged her and turned back to mom " it was all of our idea ma " key said .
  I smacked the back of his head " are you dumb or just stupid?" .

" you got one more time and ima fu-" he was saying till dad cut him off .

" both of y'all shut up ! . Y'all all knew keoni not supposed to be out" .

" exactly " riah stood up . " Mariah you the adult you shouldn't be talking " dad spoke . " so are you duhh" .

" I'm not starting with you" he pointed to her . " about time , I always win anyway" she smiled and I just shook my head .

_______

  " novaaaa!!" I sung loudly and plopped onto her and kyrie bed .

They both stared at me weird " the fuck y'all looking at? " I mugged them .
" you obviously . What do you want?" She sat up . " can I hop on a song with you ?" I smiled.

  " with the way you just sung , you ain't hopping on shit" kyrie laughed .

I slowly turned my head to him " and the way you and nova looking , y'all ain't getting back together"  I smiled innocently.

Honestly the nigga was to stunned to speak " anyway , so yes or no ?" I looked at nova . " I mean I guess , it don't matter to me as long as you fye" she shrugged .

" of course I'm fire , now let's go" I grabbed her arm and got her up . " oh- you meant go to the studio now?!"

I nodded " duh dummy " . " I'm coming with " kyrie got up . " fan much ?" I smiled at him until he hit me .

  " sorry damn" I rubbed my arm . We walked out the room " where y'all going ?" Riah asked .

" none of your business loud mouth ass" I said as I put on my yezzy shoes .

" where y'all about to go ?" Dad asked . " studio " nova spoke .

  " Ight , be safe " . I looked at him confused " where you going tonight mr be safe?" I raised an eyebrow.

" me and your mom are going on a date , ms I like girls and girls only " he joked making everybody laugh .

Everybody thought that was funny cause a couple weeks ago some boy on my live was tryna get at me and they thought it was so funny .

  " you know , you could pass as gay ? I think it the way you walk- ahhhh!!" I started screaming as he chased me around .

I ran into keoni room and put him in front on me . " tf you doing ?!" .

  " your brother not gone save you " dad spoke . " oh I know , it's worth a try tho " I pushed key towards dad and ran back to the living room .

" can we go to the movies ?" Mehkai asked , it feel like I ain't see this nigga all day .

" we was heading out to the studio soo.." I pulled my ski mask down .