Studio🕺🏽💕🛸

" Na'mani come get your dog, He Keeps barking at the door to go out !" Mom shouted from downstairs.

  " no he's just barking at you !" I ran down the stairs and I was right .

" why he barking at me ? I ain't do nothing to him " she shrugged as I picked him up .

" your mean to him that's why " . I took him upstairs with me and let him lay on my bed with his toy .

  I went inside my bathroom and started my shower .

____

  Once I finished getting dressed I decided to wear my long curly hair down . " who's driving ? Cause me and keoni arnt riding with mom " nova said coming in .

  " I'll drive " I sprayed perfume and some cologne on me , I ain't gone lie , perfume be smelling good as hell and so do cologne so I put both of them on .

  I put on my diamond earrings , two chains and my audemars piguet .

Ace followed me downstairs and everyone was down there except dad cause he already left .

  " what car are you taking na na" mom said coming from the bathroom .

" hold onnn, mommy you look good !!" I cheesed making her do a lil dance and flip her hair .

  " stop dancing like that , you not grown " key said . " don't do my mama , she was getting it " nova said making us laugh .

" I'll take the rolls " I responded and filled up ace bowls and then took him outside letting him use the bathroom .

He went back in after five minutes and then we all left out .

  I was in the drivers seat , keoni was next to me and nova wanted to sit in the back so she could lay down .

" here come this bitch again " key groaned . " who you talking about ?" I lowerd the music .

  " ashlyn , she back to her Twitter and Instagram shit talking about 'it's something y'all don't know' and some more shit " he showed me and nova .

  " she gone get beat one day I swear to god , she just better not mention our family " I turned up the music as I heard gunna come on and we was just viben to the music with the windows down .

  " I don't got a boring bitch , I'm coppin dior kicks , I pour at least four or six !" We all shouted .

____

Keoni POV

  We met up with mom as we walked in the arena and everyone was taking pictures and shit , nothing new .

  Mom went to talk to dad like how they always did since they were teens and we went to the court .

  Since the game ain't start yet there were some people shooting around and I spotted Bronny .

" what up gang !" I dabbed him up and so did Na'mani, nova stayed with mom .

Lebron passed me a ball and I shot it from the three point line . "My boy !" He dabbed me up .

  I went go say wassup to Anthony and my pops shaq, he's still a commentator for them .

The game was starting so I sat next to Na'mani, nova was in between mom and her .

" you see shorty looking over here ?" Na na whispers to me and I looked in the direction, it was fine ass dark skin with medium length straight hair .

  " she fine as hell " I told her .  She nodded too " go hop onnat after the game bro " she chuckled .

We put our attention back on the game as dad sot a three from deep making us stand up and cheer .

____

Na'mani POV .

" Whatchu doing?" I asked nova .

Mom and dad went out right after the game so it was just us three and ace here .

We finally had our family show back cause we have a new season coming up so it was some producers here also .

" trying to find the right beat for these lyrics " she bumped her head to the beat and so did I .

Nova wasn't really committed to basketball like the rest of us are . Yeah she's on the team and is gonna play for college but she loves singing and rapping, basketball and the WNBA is just her back up plan and it's crazy cause she talented at both .

" this one cold as hell , lemme hear the lyrics " I smiled and she went into the booth .

For our birthday last year since we had a big ass basement and we didn't know what to do with the extra space from keoni room and the game room , dad put a lil studio down here for her .

I started the beat for her and after a couple seconds she started singing .

"Take away the big shirts, the tattoos, the sweatpants and Vans... Okay, I don't wear no makeup, no purse in my hands.."

"My resting bitch face is mistaken for the mean girl, But what if I told you ; There's nothing I want more in this world.." real shit , nova had a beautiful voice . She always took choir in school so that helped but her voice could naturally sing high and low .

Once she started singing again i turned up the volume cause this whole thing was vibe .

"Than somebody who loves me naked, Someone who never asks for love..But knows how to take it.
Are you that somebody? Who sees a wall and breaks it! ..Are you ready to fight just to see what's lost behind my flaws?.. Can you love me naked?" She sung and came out the booth .
( the song if ya wanna listen to it!)

" bro if you don't hurry up and finish this song ! How are you so good at this " I hyped her up .

" it just comes to me natural " she laughed and we played the recording over again and I helped her come up with the rest of the lyrics .