Congrats🕺🏽💕🛸

Nova pov..

" you smell like a jail " I looked at Kay as him and kyrie walked in .

" and you smell like a pregnant woman " he smiled making me choke on my Sylvia.

I squinted my eyes and looked him up and down " take it out your shoe" I crossed my arms .

He smacked his lips and took the small thing of weed out his shoe .

" and out your jacket, how the hell did the police not take it from you ! " .

" cause I know how to hide it . kyrie, don't lose my weed or yo toe gone be missing next " he looked at him .

" say one more thing and imma beat yo ass " ky told him . " one. More . Thing" he smiled in his face making me laugh.

Kyrie stared at me making me stop . " Kay why are you so bad ?" He sat down on the bar stool.

" I'm really not , I'm actually a good kid if you think about it " he shrugged .

" how ? Cause you sure did just shoot a nigga " Ky crossed his arms .

" stop making it seem like I did it for no reason dude !" He got up . " if you asked what the real reason was then you would stop treating me like a damn five year old " .

" what was the real reason then ? " .

" he was speaking on nova " he pointed at me . " he said some shit I ain't like so we started arguin then fighting and that's when I shot him!"

" you think imma just be out here shooting for fun tryna go to jail !? Nah , I was defending my sister , yo girlfriend!"

" I'm going down to keoni room , I'll see you tomorrow g" he played with his hat and went to the basement.

I slowly looked at kyrie. "Maybe you should stay here too".

  " nah, I'm fina head out right now".  I pouted and stepped infront of him making him lean back on the counter .

" please don't do nothing crazy when you leave " I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He sighed and put both hands on my ass " I won't baby" he kissed my forehead.

" I'm for real kyrie" I stared at him . " I know, I gotchu ma. I'm too tired to even pop out" he rubbed his face and yawned .

" awh, my baby tired" I caressed his check making him smile showing his dimples .

" girl stop . I'm heading out though , I love you" he hugged me tight and we shared a couple kisses .

I walked him to the door " be safe and let me know when you make it home" I rubbed his arm .

" I will" he kissed my head and then left to his car. Once he drive off I locked the door and heard someone come up the basement stairs.

  " hey" I spoke to Kay and he nodded . "Which room am I sleeping in ?"

" it don't matter which guest room or you can sleep in the basement " i shrugged .

" guest room it is " He laughed and ran up the stairs.

_

   " bae is you ready ?" Kyrie said coming into my room .

Mom and dad left for practice so it was just all of us here. " hold on, this piece of hair isn't straightening " I said frustrated as he came beside me .

" lemme see " he took the flat iron and carefully straightened the piece and redid a couple others .

" see it wasn't even that hard, you just stressing " he draped his arms around my shoulder as I looked in my mirror.

" and if there is a baby, stress ain't gone do nothing but make it worse for him or her" he kissed my head .

I turned around and squinted my eyes . " you want me to be pregnant huh ..?" .

His lips turned into a smile making his dimples show " I mean I thought about it over night. Imagine a little mini us running around and we damn near grown " he shrugged.

" but what about school ky? And basketball season "

" sooo.. once we graduate we can have one ?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

" boy- I'll think about it " I glared at him while laughing. I grabbed my phone and we went downstairs and left to his car .

"I wanna move " I said out of nowhere. " but stay in LA".

" when?" He looked at me then back at the road. " before school starts or at the beginning of the school year"

" we can go look at apartments today or penthouses" he said while turning down the music .

  " if I'm in the mood" I mumbled . Soon enough we made it to the doctors and got situated .

" maybe we should've went to a private doctor.." ky told me .

" this is our family doctor ky. " I turned towards her " can you not let my parents know we were here "

She nodded " definitely. So I'm gonna take a blood sample and a urine sample so you can really know the results." She grabbed a needle and came by me .

She drew my blood and then I went to the bathroom and peed in the little cup. I put the cap on it and washed my hands good and went out to give it to her .

" I'll be back with the results in a couple minutes" she smiled and left out the room.

" you good ?" Ky held my hand . " I'm scared .." I pushed my hair out my face and took a deep breath.

  " you got me with you, we in this together Ight ?" .
I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder .

He took a couple videos of us, posting it on his insta story and then we just talked until the doctor came back in .

  " you guys ready?" She smiled . My eyes started getting watery " no " I said making her and Ky laugh .

" congratulations you are ...

___

Left yall lil asses on a cliffhanger 🤣.