A year🕺🏽💕🛸

A year later ...

Namani pov ..

  " aye gang , who should I take to prom ?" I asked kyrie as we walked around the halls of our school .

" Whatchu mean ? It's supposed to be someone special and you talking about who " he laughed .

  " I was gone take nova but-" he snapped his head at me " I knew you was gone ask her , y'all not back together yet ?" I chuckled .

  " we taking it one step at a time mani .." he looked down . " it's been a year ..how many steps y'all gone take ?" I laughed loudly making some people stare at me .

" bro shut up . When you love someone, you-" before he could finish I cut him off " I thought you was gangsta ?" I mugged him .

" cut me off again and imma shoot you " he stared at me making me laugh again .

  " you funny you know that ?" I patted his head and ran before he could hit me .

___

" aliyah tell nova stop throwing shit at me !" I shouted in the classroom, we were in our business class and lunch was in 10 minutes.

" you tell her ..she right here " aliyah mugged me while laughing .

" girl I ain't-" nova was speaking until some girl walked up to us . " heyy na'vani!" She smiled weirdly .

" it's Namani, who is you ?" I crossed my arms and aliyah hit me . " Bella , you don't remember me ?" She twirled her blonde ass hair .

" umm, we talked like once freshman year so ..nope " I shrugged .

" o-oh . I was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me " she bit her lip .

" nope " I told her straight up and turned back towards nova and aliyah . " girl why you say no !" They both said .

" cause I wanna take someone else " I shrugged

" who ?" Liyah asked and I turned to her " you dumbass" I put my arm around her making her smile.

"Awww . Must be nice " nova stuck her lip out . I just kept quiet cause I know kyrie gone ask her.

" I leave for a couple minutes and you guys aren't even working on your project !" Mrs. smith our teacher spoke as she sat behind her desk .

  " Sandra you knew we wasnt gone work on it anyway" I laughed as I walked to her desk, she one of my favorite teachers that's why i call her by her first name .

  "Your lucky your passing girl" she sat back

" duh , cause I'm your favorite" I smiled and sat on her desk .

" mhmm, so what's the tea today ? That's what y'all call it right ? "

I laughed " kyrie is gone ask nova to prom but I don't know when -"

" don't he got a baby by um...what's her name, breanna?" She cut me off and I shook my head .

" Brianna was lying on his name, that ain't his baby plus the baby look Asian as hell " I chuckled and once she was about to speak the bell had rung .

  " well , I'll see you later Sandra girl " I hopped off her desk and we all walked out the room .

Nova pov..

  " where we're going for lunch?" I asked everybody . " I want Taco Bell " stefon rubbed his stomach " ew" I mugged him .

" let's get Panda Express, I want some orange chicken ofn " kyrie said .

  " ouuu me to-"I was then cut off by somebody touching me . " waddup nova " jaden spoke to me .

Jaden is the school hoe , the boy that was be from the hood so bad & can be weird sometimes.

  " hi...?" I looked up to him .

" you wanna go grab some food ? And chill" He licked his lips . " uh n-" then I was cut off again .

  " na She good " kyrie stepped closer .  " I wasn't asking you nigga "

" I don't give a fuck, I said she not going so Bounce "kyrie spat .

" you acting like you her boyfriend or sum , on my momma I wasn't talking to you dude so back the fuck up "

  Kyrie and all the guys looked at Jaden sideways " nigga you got a problem? Cause I will knock you the fuck out ! I just told yo bitch ass that she not going wit you !" Ky shouted in his face .

  All of a sudden I felt Jaden grabbed my arm and then ky punched him making him stumble back . I flinched from seeing how fast Kyrie hit him and noticed his knuckles were already bleeding .

" shit ! Let's go before then teachers come over here" liah said and we all left outside to the parking lot .

" meet up at the back of the school by the tables !" Andre shouted from his car . Him ,Stefon , Luis and Xavier are riding together .

Aliyah and mani rode together also meaning i had to ride with kyrie , I had my car here but I just didn't feel like driving .

" play a song " he handed me his phone as he started driving but I just sat there looking at him .

" w-what..?"

" why would you punch that boy kyrie ?" I questioned making him smack his lips . " cause I don't like that nigga and he had the nerve to put his hands on you ! He lucky I ain't do more then punch him "

" cause everybody KNOW I don't play about you ! He keep trying to talk to you and imma kill him " he went off .

I can't even lie , when kyrie is over protective it turns me on , like how you so hood and got a soft spot for me ?

" you wanna hop in the back ?" I smirked at him and he turned to me as he came to a red light .

" you wanna be my girlfriend again ?" He shot back making me eye him .

" I already told you kyrie , I don't know " I groaned .

" well, there's your answer " he shrugged. I stared at him for a couple minutes and once my attitude was gone I laid my head on his arm .

He got in line , the lady took our orders and then once we got our food we drove back to the school .

_

We were all in the parking lot chilling and eating " I'm ready to go to sleep " I yawned

" you got two more classes left , then you done " he chuckled and put his seat a little back .

" this reminds me of our first date .." I giggled making him look at me . " shii I remember that whole day like it happened yesterday " he smiled .

" that's probably the best day ever " he smiled big making us stare at each other .

" I love you .." he held my hand making me feel butterflies . " I love you to , can I have some of your food though ?" I smiled and he pecked my lips and fed me some of his noodles .

__