Show out🕺🏽💕🛸

" I'm ridin through New York ! Finna go and shoot New Jersey up !" I recorded on my phone as Damien put his arm around me and sung with me .

" Tryna take my chain, I ain't goin'. We gon' come and blow New Jersey up ! You want something? Hurry up!!"

" Boy who you tryna to rob, bitch we 30'd up! Just like Wokcano, bitch I'm Curry'd up. Cheese in my pockets, Velveeta!"

" I'm a gorilla in a fuckin' coupe, finna pull up to the zoo, nigga! Told you, nigga, who the fuck is you? I don't know, nigga "

"No, nigga, pull up on your block, we gon' blow, nigga. Go, nigga, run, nigga, run for the po', nigga !" We all jumped around getting hyped asf .

I posted the vid and put my phone in my pocket and was about to continue singing but my phone kept buzzing .

I grabbed it and seen kyrie calling making me roll my eyes . I answered it and walked out to bre backyard.

" yes kyrie ?" I sat down . " where is you at ?"

I mugged him through the camera " boy where is you at ? Get out my business " .

" fuck you mean get out yo business!? You posted up wit some nigga but you want me out yo business?"

" and you out here with a whole bunch of bitches around you but I ain't say nun . Plus you got ole girl still in yo phone so you really ain't got no right to question where I'm at and what I'm doing !"

" so it's sum niggas there !? Yes or no"

" yes there is & there was bitches around you but you don't see me questioning it, so mind yo mf business!"

" so this what we're doing now ? You getting me heated g !" He semi shouted .

" go to hell . You get to go out whenever you want but the ONE time I do , you always think it's something "

" talking bout 'the same bitch said she down to ride be the main one who trickin' nigga if you talking about me just say that !"

" I'm done playing nice and shit kyrie ! Whenever you go out I don't question you , but when I'm tryna have some fun it's like I'm doing something wrong !

" who is you shouting at ?! You know what- I minus we'll go to Miami "

  " go to Miami then !! I could give two shits right about now !" .

" talking bout I'm getting you heated , nigga you pissing me off " . 

" I ain't do shit to you !! Calm the fuck down bro -"

" talking about I pissed you off , You know what you was doing making that video with that bum ass nigga tryna show off!"

  " oh you think I'm tryna show off ? Nigga I'll really show off if I wanted too and I promise, you don't want me to do that! "

  I stood back up " like I said-" I cut him off instantly.

" no nigga , LIKE I SAID . I'm done playing nice ! don't question me if you got bitches in ya phone and you out here having fun but I'm supposed to sit in the house "

  " you got me fucked up , and you lucky I don't know where you at cause I woulda fucked you up ! Ruining my night , boy bye " I hung up on him .

  I heard someone come out and it was mani " you ready to go ?"

I be tryna tell people we be reading each other minds cause how tf she know " yes bro " I grabbed my phone and I just went to the car and she said goodbye to everyone .

Soon enough she started driving back to the house and I told her everything between me and kyrie .

  " damn , so.. is you good now ?"

" no . I'm tired of playing nice with people , I'm almost 18 and I'm not finna keep dealing with people bs ! People love to play games but when I give the same energy , I'm in the wrong " I shook my head .

  " I get you twin , go sleep it off though , I can feel yo angriness in me and I don't like that ". We both laughed and said goodnight to each other .

    I went up to my room , took a hot bath and then went straight to bed .

__

  " alright what we doing today ?" I smiled in Namani face

" alright what we doing today ?" I smiled in Namani face .

" nails and hair , I think imma cut my shit " she took her curly hair out a ponytail .

You would think my hair is long but Namani hair was wayyy longer .

" you should " I ran my hands through it . " is the hairstylist here ?".

Mom and dad had practice and keoni went to workout .

" they getting the stuff out they car right now " as soon as she said that the door opened and they came in and set everything up in the studio room.

We had a extra room in the house so since it was empty , that's the room we using .

The lady started on my hair while Namani got her hair done and I was going live .

" y'all be coming in here quick " I chuckled .

User- you with kyrie ?
JayGup- wassup gang
Saweetie- heyy sis !

" I'm with my sister..not kyrie . Heyy Josh! Saweetie I need to see you girl " I smiled .

' I'm wherever you at for your birthday' I read from her " girll imma let you know !".

Then people started mentioning kyrie in the comments making me confused " what is y'all @ him for ?" I laughed .

I seen he joined the live and also Asiandoll . " my girl Asian ! What's good ?" .

' hey Pooh!!' I read her comment making me cheese .

KyrieBanks- tf y'all mentioning me for 🤣?

I read his comment in my head making me roll my eyes . " y'all finna make me get off of here " I chuckled .

" 'I definitely understood your tweet from last night , you be speaking facts sis' " I read out loud .

" thank you ! People be talking advantage of us nice people until we ain't nice no more !"

" and I'm tired of it ."