Last goodbye🕺🏽💕🛸

Kyrie pov ..

Once we got finished with the song we chilled and then went to one of the outdoor pool, now we're cooking chicken Alfredo together .

  " kyrie take the chicken out and cut it !" She shouted over the music.

I turned off the oven and took the meat out and started cutting it .

" here " I fed her a piece. " it's good ?" I smiled at her and she nodded . " I taught you well " she shrugged making me laugh .

" I put your picture on my mirror , start to blush when somebody says your name !" She sung to the music .

  " in my stomach there's a pain , see you walking my direction I go the other way !" She smiled at me .

" girl is the food done ?" I chuckled and she turned the stove off .

  " you tell me , does it look like it's done ?" She put her hands on her hips . I grabbed her neck making her look up and me and start smiling .

" who you talking to like that ?" I looked her up and down.  "You " once she said that I put her over my shoulder and brought her to her room .

  "Keep acting like that , imma put a baby inside of you " I sat her on the bed .

" keep acting like that imma put a baby inside of you " she mocked me and laugh .

  She not slick at all . she just want some dick, and I'm finna give it to her .

____

  " what's the move for tonight ?" Kay asked . It's been a few hours and we were all at the ball family house.

When I say all of us I mean nova, mani, keoni, mehkai , aliyah and stefon . Everybody else was on they way

" ain't no move until nova clean her shit up " key said as he walked out the kitchen .

" what are you talking about?" She turned to him while biting her long ass acrylic nails.

" did you or did you not just have all this shit in the kitchen ?"

" I haven't even been in the kitchen dude.." she stood up and fixed her outfit.

" why you on her top like that key?" Mani looked over at him. " cause she needa pick her shit up !"

" aye ! Chill out nigga damn , she just told you she ain't have nothing" I told him . "I'm not fina start with you keoni , take yo attitude somewhere else" nova told him and she went off to the bathroom .

  I looked between mani and mehkai confused but they looked confused to .

I just laid back and scrolled through social media and posted a lil flick .

I chuckled at nova comment and replied to some others. I felt a dip next to me and it was her, I laid my head on her shoulder and set my phone down .

" you good ma?" I spoke lowly . She nodded her head . " y'all wanna go bowling ?" Mehkai said out of nowhere.

" I mean..I don't mind" I shrugged. Nova phone had dinged and she got up quick and went to the basement where keoni was .

Everyone looked at me making me look at them confused . " what ? I don't know what's that about " I shrugged .

Nova pov ..

" if your going to yell at me-"

" I'm not. I need to tell you something.." key cut me off . I scrunched up my face and sat in his gaming chair .

" what's wrong ?" . He wiped his face and fixed his orange beanie on his head . " last week..I was out playing basketball with the guys and dad "

I slowly nodded my head trying to understand wtf he was trying to tell me .

" after , I was taking Damien home and I passed out at his house . I never passed out before when it came to sports, or anything really ."

" so Damien kept telling me we needa go to the hospital cause he felt 'something was wrong'" .

I tilted my head a little and tried to figure out what he was about to say . " the doctors ran some test and um.."

Then this mf started crying making me hella confused and scared . " they told me I have a h-heart problem, probably a heart disease ..and I was also diagnosed with depression " his voice cracked .

I stood up and tucked my hair behind my ears " o-okay but.. it's not like you're going to die right? .. right keoni !?" A tear slipped down my cheek.

" heart diseases lead to death nova.." he looked up at me . " so I'm sorry for always being hard on you and yelling at you . I want nothing but the best for you and mani, y'all my sisters and I know I'm supposed to always be there for y'all but my time might be cut short .."

I just started crying my eyes out making him get up and hug me . " I don't know when my last goodbye gone be so..This is why I told you now."

" does mom and dad know ?" I pulled away and he shook his head " they been busy a-and I just...I didn't want to bother them with this stupid disease and my depression."

" it's not stupid keoni ! You need to tell them , you know mom and dad would drop everything to make sure your okay and take care of you " .

" I know..that's why I don't want to tell them . I don't wanna be the reason for any of that "

I sighed and gave him a hug , I can't even imagine how he's feeling right now .

__