Us🕺🏽💕🛸

" now gone make it clap , that right there !!" We shouted and I started throwing it back a little .

  " ayeee!! Go twin !" Namani hyped me up as she came behind me .

After a minute I got up cause I started feeling a cramp in my thigh .

  " Kyrie was looking at you " she whispered in my ear and wiggled her eyebrows .

I just laughed and shook my head as the song changed to lil durk , must be something that the boys put on .

  " We got .45 drums, every time they see me I'm on go ! Tooka in my lungs, I say that every time, 'cause he got smoked !" They all shouted .

I grabbed a cup and got some sprite and stood in be tween Luis and kyrie .

"Ain't gotta back door, ain't gotta snake you out
, Lil' nigga, you know we into it !" Ky tapped my arm as he was rapping .

"Nigga, you ain't good in your hood. You can't even go to your hood! Why you tryna blame your hood?
You don't wear chains in the hood , You don't even claim your hood!"

I looked at him cause if he tap my shoulder any harder imma slap his waves off .

  "Say it wit us !" He shouted at me . "O'block, OTF, 300, bitch, just check the stats ! Nigga said that he be throwin' shots, I bet he catch 'em back ."

"I called folks'em late, I know they up, I know they in the trap ! Got his lo', man his ass a goofy got his shit off Snap'!" We all said .

  " Luis you know any of this music ?" Leaned towards him . " si-"

" boy ! " I hit the back of his head not to hard .

I touched my pockets for my phone but I didn't feel it . I left the kitchen and ran to the basement cause I probably left it down here .

I looked in keoni room but didn't find it so I went to the chill room and looked through the couches .

  " Whatchu looking for ?" Ky came down here . " my phone , I think I lost it" I lifted up one of the pillows and then looked at him .

  " I'll call it , lemme use the bathroom real quick tho "

He sat his phone and cup down and jogged to the bathroom . I heard a phone ding but it was kyrie's .

It was a text from his mom and I noticed his wallpaper, it was me and him ..

I smiled cause it was a picture that we took when we first met .

He came out the bathroom and I looked up " your screensaver is us ..?" I smiled .

  " y-yeah , it's always been that " he smiled . " o-oh , your mom had texted you " I handed it to him .

He started calling my phone and I found it behind the tv .

" how the hell it get back there " I chuckled . " Andre probably put it theree " he slurred a little .

" what's in your cup ?" I walked closer to him . "Uh..coke " he lied .

I reached for it but he raised his arm . " kyrie stop lying " .

" you not getting it unless you reach for it " he smiled in a tipsy way .

  " I know your drinking , you didn't have to lie" .

" my bad baby" he came closer . " ok yeah , you had to much to drink, give me the cup " I stood on my tippy toes .

He kept moving his arm making me go closer to him and he wrapped his free arm around my waist.

  " kyr-"

"Shhh" he licked his lips . " your drunk , you don't know what your doing " i laughed as I looked him in his eyes .

  " yes I do " he whispered and put his forehead on mines , brushing his lips on mine .

  " kyrie.. don't do it if you don't mean it" My breathing got harder and I felt his grip tighten around me .

" mhm" he pecked my lips and I slowly returned the kiss and he sat his cup down .

He put both of his hands on my waist and deepened the kiss .

" mhm-Kyrie.." I pulled away . " I'm sorry"

I shook my head " it's okay , I liked it.." we both smiled. " okay now let's go back upstairs and-no more drinking for you !" I grabbed his cup making him laugh .

" come on then " he chuckled and grabbed my hand dragging me upstairs .

__

  " what movie you wanna watch ?" Nana asked me as she laid across my bed .

" movie ? You always wanna watch something scary" I said coming out my bathroom with my towel around my body .

" wowww, you don't wanna watch a movie with me , Ima just go get some food , I'm hungry " she got up .

  " can you get me Chick-fil-A?"

" if it's open yeah " she grabbed her phone and went downstairs. I went into my closet and put on my polo pajama pants with a short white shirt.

I took all my jewelry off and washed my face . I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and noticed ace food bowl was empty .

  I went to the basement and into keoni room " key where's aces food at ?" I leaned on the door .

  " it should be in the closet upstairs " he kept his focus on the game he was playing with Andre.

" ace come on " I patted my knee and picked him up . I found his food and went upstairs to fill up his bowl letting him eat .

" you wanna go outside?" I rubbed him as he finished eating and he ran to the back door .

  I got an idea and ran back down to the basement . " get y'all asses up , we going outside" I smiled .

  " what is we gone do outside.." kyrie asked .

" we can make s'mores , come on !" .

  " sound like a vibe low key " key said as he paused the game .

  "¿En serio? Estaba a punto de disparar un tres!!" Luis shouted making us slowly look at him .

" my fault..I was finna shoot a three" he scratched his head making us laugh .

" shii , come on then . I'll grab the blankets cause I know it's a lil chilly " stefon got up.

I went back upstairs and turned on the backyard lights making it bright .

I opened the door and let ace run out . The boys came up " I'll start the fire " Andre said while going out there .

Me and Luis grabbed the food and we all went to the back and sat on the chairs with blankets .

" where's namani ?"

" she went to go get food"