Nonchalant🕺🏽💕🛸

Na'mani POV.

" so are you gonna tell mom and dad ?" Nova asked me and I looked at her weirdly .

" girl what is you talking about ?" I said fixing my hat . " about you liking girls . Sometimes I feel like you forget we're twins and can read each other minds" She squinted her eyes at me .

   Let me introduce myself , I'm Na'mani ..yeah y'all already know that .

I'm the real cool sibling out of keoni and nova . I'm a nonchalant kind of person though . I don't be in everybody face cause I like to stay in my own lane .

  I'm not no girly girl either . I have more of a street style and Tom boy I guess you could call it that , meanwhile nova likes some girly shit but also a lil tomboy .

" I was planning on telling them tonight mf " I sat on her bed .

" get off my bed ! I'm tryna clean girl " she hit my leg . " you talking bout you gotta clean but you worried about when imma tell mom and dad ?" I gave her a ' wtf you mean' face .

" get out out and lay in your own room " she pulled me up .

" shut up bro " I hit her in the head with a pillow and instantly ran downstairs to the living room where mom and dad was .

" wassup niggas " I playfully smiled and dad just laughed at me .

" do I look like a nigga to you ?" Ma asked . I sat next to her and laid my head on her shoulder " no mommy " I chuckled .

One thing about me I'm a mommies girl and so is keoni , nova is one hundred percent a daddy's girl , and yes I still call her mommy nigga .

" sooo I have something to tell y'all " I sat up fixing my hat again .

I was a straight up ass person . It don't matter who I was talking to , I ain't finna sugarcoat nothing cause at the end of the day I just don't be caring .

" what is it ?" Dad questioned. " i don't know if y'all taken a hint by now or figured it out but I'm like..you know , gay " I shrugged .

" riah really rubbed off on you " mom laughed . " don't talk about my homie like that " I joked but in all seriousness, me and Tete riah were like best friends and same with my other aunties and uncles.

" girl she was my homie before you were even thought of !" Mom chuckled .

We heard the door open and in came keoni with his gym bag . " hey ma " he came and kissed her cheek and dabbed up dad .

" hello to you too nigga " I mugged him . " shut up , come chill wit me " he slightly hit my head .

" what y'all doing for the all star game ?" I asked .

  " either We going to the game or Wegoing out " she shrugged .

" depends , if I'm in the game or not " dad said

" I would come to the game but I don't know when me and nova leave ". Nova and I have a basketball tour thing where we visit a couple colleges around the world and their woman's basketball team .

" when you find out let us know , I'm going to lay down " she yawned and dad followed her upstairs.

I went in Instagram and decided to post a pic .

 I went to my FaceTime log and called my nigga pj

I went to my FaceTime log and called my nigga pj . He answered on the second ring " what up nigga!"

  " girl what do you want ?" He laughed making smack my lips . " I can't talk to you gang ? Or you got a lil girl there " I smirked .

  " ain't no girl over here bro , yo gay ass" he laughed again .

" aye man ima come down there soon " I told him in all seriousness but this nigga always think sum a joke .

" why you making grown people plans and you only seventeen " .

I stared at the phone " shut yo no jumper ass up !" He instantly hung up on me making me throw my phone in my pocket .

Keoni came upstairs " what girls of mine did you take ?" He squinted at me .

" all of em" I smirked and raised my eyebrows .
" do you ever shut up for once ?" Key asked .

" if you wanna get smacked just say that , I'll happily knock them curls straight " I shrugged .

We both laughed and dabbed each other up " I'm going to sleep bro ".

I nodded my head and I grabbed my phone and texted nova

  I quietly grabbed my keys and nova came downstairs " she's knocked out and so is dad  " she said while putting on her shoes

  I quietly grabbed my keys and nova came downstairs " she's knocked out and so is dad " she said while putting on her shoes .

  I looked at her outfit , she was wearing a black wife beater and some white sweats .

  " where are we going ?" She whispered as we went out the back and made our way to the front by the gate .

  " the beach and to get some food " I spoke and we got in the corvette with the roof off .

" connect your phone " I told her as I started the car up and backed out the driveway.

  Mom and dad wouldn't be able to hear the car or see it cause their room was all the way in the back of the house and we got a big ass house .

  As I started driving nova played lil durk . " if we get caught it's your fault " she laughed making me glare at her .

  " bitchhh I never get caught" I shook my head . We went to the gas station for some snacks and then we went to the beach and sat in the car watching the waves move and listening to music .

   " when do we leave ?" I asked referring to our basketball tour . " two days after the all star game " .

" What did they say when you came out to them ?" She turned to me and took a bite from her candy .

  " don't say it like that nigga . And nothing , they really didn't care "

  " and if they did have a problem with it oh well" I laughed .  She looked down at her phone and her eyes went wide " dad is up . He just tweeted something" she said quickly and showed me .

  People were asking him how he felt about having a gay daughter and some more shit