Like me🕺🏽💕🛸

" you wanna stop and get some food ?" Nova asked me as she continued driving.

" you busy tonight ?" I asked , ignoring her question.

" uh-no , why?" She looked at me and I grabbed her free hand " let me take you on a date " .

Her eyes widened making me nervous " a friend date or like-like a date , da-"

" a real date" I chuckled and noticed she started blushing .

" I mean..I'll think about it" she smirked making me smack my lips.

" tell all yo other niggas we can have a shoot out, you all mine " .

She stopped at a light and looked at me . " oh you think I'm playing ? Gimmie yo phone and I'll text the-"

" boy I was playing!"

" almost had the hood jump outta me " I joked . " gimmie a kiss" I smiled.

" no" she turned up the music . I put my hand on her throat making her look at me.

Our lips connected but I kissed her more roughly, I don't know what she thought she was doing when she told me no .

I heard her moan in my mouth which sent me over the edge . I kissed everywhere on her neck until I peeped the light turned green so I pulled away .

I rested my hand on her leg for the rest of the drive and would catch myself looking at her from time to time , I really got the baddest out here .

*

" dad !" I shouted as I walked into the room . " where are you going ?" I noticed he wasn't in a sweater and shorts anymore .

" I'm going to a team dinner , I'll be back soon . If you guys are going anywhere let me know now "

" um...I'm going on a date later " as soon as I said that he turned quickly " with who !?"

" yeah , with who ?" Keoni said coming in . " ky-"

" please don't tell me your about to say who I think it is " key shook his head .

" it's kyrie.."

" you dead serious!?" He shouted . " aye don't yell at your sister !" .

" nah ! She know that's my teammate and my homie . Who else you tryna get with on the team !?" .

" excuse me !??"

" keoni Jordan O'Neal ball! Calm the hell down " dad said putting his hand on his shoulder.

" on my son , you ain't dating him !" .

I mugged him " you dated one of my friends before so I'll date who I wanna date !" I crossed my arms .

" dad you just gone allow this ?!" .

Dad shrugged while fixing his watch " I like kyrie, plus nova knew him first so it don't matter . "

" of course you would say that " he scoffed . " and what's that supposed to mean ?"

" you probably only like him cause he might cheat on her just like how you did mom " key said angrily.

" listen here ; that was one time and it was a mistake. I don't know what you thought you were doing when you said that but it's not working !".

" I like kyrie, nova likes kyrie , the whole family likes him ! So fix yo attitude lil nigga cause I wish you would shout at me again " dad said looking at his watch and then kissed my head .

" I gotta go but tell kyrie I said wassup " he waved and went downstairs and left .

I rolled my eyes and bumped into key as I went into namani room .

" imma hit you later !" She ended a FaceTime call. " who was that?" I yawned.

"Sierra fine ass" she smirked . Sierra was Anthony Davis daughter and plays basketball with us.. cause we go to the same school .

" does she even like girls too?" I chuckled as I felt my eyes start getting heavy , I'm so ready to take a nap.

" I don't know , but all the girls like me so I ain't worried." She shrugged .

I laughed and shook my head "I'm going to take a nap , can you wake me up at six thirty five?" I yawned and she nodded:

I went to my room , closed my door and instantly fell asleep under my covers.

*

I heard a knock on my bathroom door as I finished brushing my teeth .

" come in !" I fixed my shirt (outfit at the top) as the door opened revealing kyrie .

" look at you dressing like me !" He cheesed making me laugh .

He was wearing a long sleeve shirt that said essential on it and it was the same color as my shirt . He had on black jeans and the tan Jordan retro 4's.

" I didn't even know you were wearing that !" I nudged him and let my braids out of my bonnet .

He sat on the counter that had my two sinks on it " you look good though " he smiled .

" thank you - you got your rubber bands changed ?" I looked over at him and then back to doing my edges . They were red now

" yeah , these bitches hurt" he looked at himself in my circle led mirrors and then got down.

" I bet they did " I chuckled and went infront of him and took different pictures .

" ahh we look good !!" He smiled hard while wrapping his arms around my waist .

  " no I look good , you look..aight" I looked back at him .

He slapped my forehead " you thought that was funny ?"

I smacked his hand " it was very funny " I giggled and went into my room and sprayed my Chanel perfume .

" you ready?"

I put on one of my Cubans and patek " yeah " I held my hand out and he took it .