Bozo🕺🏽💕🛸

" since when did you guys have practice on Sunday's?" I asked dip while he finished getting ready  .

" it's just today for the game tomorrow " he pecked my lips .

I was confused but just nodded my head and followed him downstairs " your forgetting your bag" I chuckled .

" I don't need it , it's just a little practice we just going over some things " he shrugged and I nodded slowly .

I picked key up from his little walker thing " okay ..be safe " I smiled . "I will , love you" he kissed my temple and keoni's then he left out .

  " did daddy tell you he had practice?" I asked Jey and he just looked at me clueless .

I laughed at him and sat him up on the counter " you wanna go outside today ? Or go see uncle Myles and shaqir?" Once I asked that he started clapping his hands .

All the boys were at Myles house today so I was just going to go there . I started getting him ready and then we left out .

____

  " there's my favorite nephew!" Reef shouted as he grabbed key from me .

" that's your only nephew stupid" Myles laughed. I sat down across from them " what you doing here ?" Reed asked .

" we were bored so I asked if he wanted to come here and he got all excited so.." I chuckled .

" where my boy melo at ?" Qir asked me as he put his phone down .

" practice I guess " I shrugged . " lakers don't got practice today " Myles spoke . " he said it's because of the game tomorrow, I guess they just need to over things?"  .

  " nah..lakers don't ever do that plus their coach is is out with dad right now and dad didn't say anything about them having a practice today " shareef told me .

I scrunched up my face , where the hell was he going then?

"  I wanna go for a walk it's nice as hell outside " Qir said for the first time ever in his life .

  " minus well , come on " we all stood up and reef put key on his shoulders and we left out walking down the street .

  " oh you guys find out the gender yet ?" Qir asked . " twin girls" I sighed .

  " y-your not happy ..?" Reef looked down at me . " no I mean I am! But three kids? And when people found out they instantly thought I was trying to trap melo but this wasn't even planned " .

  " just don't then off to my place " he laughed . " your a good mom though so fuck what everyone gotta say , you grown so don't worry about them" Myles told me .,

  " you come up with any names?" . I nodded . " Na'mani and nova " I smiled . " I like those , the kids gone live me " Myles spoke .

  " nahh I'm the favorite uncle, right keoni ?" Qir looked up at him and he clapped his hands making us laugh .

—-

" I know your sleepy but you needed a bath " I coo'ed at kj as I washed him up .

Melo wasn't back yet so it was just me and the baby home . My phone buzzed on the sink counter so I reached for it with my other hand .

I had got a text from Robyn , the girl I met at one of melo's games years ago and she was a fan .

She had sent me a picture of melo and some girl with his arm wrapped around her .

I heard the door open and close downstairs but I put my focus back to what else she sent me .
' nobody leaked the pictures, I just got them sent to me and instantly sent them to you. !' She typed .

I told her thank you and put my phone down . " ma ma" key screeched .

" you ready for bed now ?" I sniffed . I wrapped him in his towel and brought him to his room so I could lotion him up , get him dressed and put him to sleep .

" goodnight " I kissed his head and pulled his blanket up , he was so handsome sometimes I can't believe I really gave birth to him .

I smiled to myself and quietly left out his room and downstairs to the kitchen to get some ice cream .

" how was practice?" I asked melo knowing damn well there wasn't no practice.

" good , what y'all go do ?" .

" we went to hangout with my brothers. You know something that's crazy ?" I laughed .

" w-what ?" He stood up straight . I went to the picture on my phone and laid it on the counter .

" it's crazy that you said you had practice, but my father was with coach all day and the boys said you guys never have practices on sundays " .

" but also ..it's crazy that your out here being friendly and shit with random bitches when you have a fiancé and now three kids at home " I smile at him .

" I-I don't know wha-"

" cut the bull shit lamelo ! Your telling me this isn't you and some bitch ?!" I asked and he just looked down .

" maya I-I was caught up in the moment " he stuttered.

My face scrunched up as tears fell out of my eyes . I told myself I would never cry over a nigga again after the first time he cheated on me but god it hurts.

" we have a kid bro ! Two more on the way . You know what-" I wiped my face .

" your selfish and one lying ass nigga !" .

" it was just a kiss ! Nothing more " he tried to reach for my hand .

" IT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN ANYTHING!" I shouted at him .

" I have nothing to say to you really . The wedding is off , you can take back everything and take everything you ever bought for me back . "

" you can keep those promise rings , engagement ring, everything, and give them to the raggedy ass bitch you wanted to go kiss !"

I looked down at my hand " and just because you wanna cheat on me AGAIN like I'm not THAT bitch -" I went to grab a hammer and put my ring on the island .

I smashed the all diamond ring twice and set the hammer down " here you go , and your lucky I didn't hit you and that bozo ass bitch " . I turned around about to leave .

" why the hell would you do that !?" . He semi shouted.

I instantly turned around " you tell me . I don't know what was going through that little brain of yours but I promise you lost me for good and you knew exactly what you were doing !" .

  I put my ice cream back " you can sleep on the couch , I'm done with all of this " I took off my chain that had his name on it and put it on the table .