24/7🕺🏽💕🛸

" honey we're home !!" I shouted as all three of us made it in the house .

It was Monday now meaning we just left Charlotte and Bronny went back home to . It was around five in the afternoon.

" finally! Come get this dog " mom said coming from the stairs with ace following her .

" my boyy!" I picked his big ass up as he licked my face . Keoni and nova hugged mom as some camera people came win from the back making ace bark .

" uh..who them people ?" Key asked .

" it's for the show " ma responded. Her and dad wanted to have a family show just like how they did growing up . It's like a part two of ball in the family but they wanted to name it 'baller family ' or 'the ballers ' something like that .

//interview//

" I'm Namani aka, the girl that's gone take ya bi-"

" oh I can't say that ? Y'all just can't beep it out ?" I shrugged and Courtney shook her head .

" wait I need some food , hold on "

*

  " what's for dinner?" I asked as I walked into her and dads room .

" you tell us , Floyd may weather " dad chuckled .

  " aye I know I got a clean right hook but the name is Namani " I brushed my shoulder off.

" are you and nova ready for the basketball tour ?"

  I nodded my head " are you ready for your game ?" I plopped on their big ass bed .

  " you got jokes huh?" He hit me with a pillow . " mom get ya husband before I knock his curls off "
  She started laughing until she got hit with a pillow also . " wassup with nova and Justin? I was just talking to his dad "

  I shrugged " according from my twin telepathy.. she's feeling him . They supposed to be hanging out aft-"

I was cut off by two voices " riah in the housee!!" .

  She came upstairs with Gelo . " my niggas !" I dabbed them up .

" you forgot to say my name , again!" He glared at her .
" wassup skinny bones" she dabbed up dad and hugged mom .

" get out riah " he groaned . " you first " she smirked .

" it's my house.."

" and this my wife ..Soo?" She said referring to mom . " your so gay bro..I like it " we dabbed each other while laughing .

" oh you finally came out huh ?" Gelo asked . " wait -you knew she was gay and ain't tell nobody ?" Dad asked him and he nodded his head .

" what's the move for today ?" I sighed . " you just got back home ..you ain't tired ?"

" uh no. I stay lit twenty four seven , better ask about me "

*

Tuesday..

Nova POV

  " what you doing right now?" Justin asked me as we were on FaceTime .

" I'm getting my hair done and then going to my stylist to find an outfit for the game"

" who you tryna look nice for?" He chuckled .

  " myself.. and the pictures everybody be taking " I laughed .

Namani definitely lied saying she was gonna do my hair, she ain't touch my hair ever since we got home yesterday .

  " you gone be busy in like..an hour?" I asked and he shook his head . " nah, I'm just chilling at my dad's house with everyone else"

" come with me to get my outfit and we can go get some food "

  " bet ! I'll send you the address. You look good by the way " he scratched his neck.

I smiled big " thank you light bright , I'll let you know when I'm on my way " .

  We finished our conversation and about twenty minutes later my hair was done .

I had long thigh length knot less braids with beads at the end and I loved them .

  I got in the car and I sure did take dads rolls Royce . I put the address in and told Justin I was on my way .

_

  As I was in the driveway I realized how big diddy house was . Like I knew it was big but god damn .

  Justin came out and I got out the car " heyy light bright!" I laughed and we hugged .

  " your so much shorter in person " he chuckled letting me go .

" you think that's funny ? That's why yo-"

  " aight damn , I'm playing!"

" you wanna come in and say hey to everyone?" He pointed to the door .

I shrugged " sure " . He led me inside the beautiful modern mansion and we went into the kitchen.

" aye , Quincy, Christian this is -"

  " nova , I know nigga" Christian said. " nice to meet you , your shorter in person" He chuckled .

  " you too! And that's not funny" I playfully glared at him.

" it's nice to meet you, I watched your highlights..you cold for sure " Quincy shook my hand . " thank you and it's nice to meet you to!" I smiled.

" so..y'all date or?" He looked between us . " we're just friends " I chuckled .

" mhmm" Christian said making me stare at him " my bad" he mouthed .

" aren't you supposed to be in the studio chri- oh" Sean came in the kitchen .

(Diddy real name is Sean..if u didn't know)

" nova it's nice to meet you , your dad was just talking all about you , c'mere girl !" He gave me hug and I just smiled .

" y'all heading out ?" He asked me and Justin .

" we're going to her stylist and to get some food , matter of fact ..we're leaving right now " he smiled and grabbed my hand .

" nice meeting y'all !" I waved as he pulled me outside.

" boy why we leaving now ?" I crossed my arms . " cause if we stayed any longer , we would've stayed talking for hours" he sarcastically smiled .

" maybe I wanted to talk for hours " .

"You don't , come on let's go" he opend the driver door for me .

I gave in and got in the car and he jogged to the other side . I played some music and rolled down our windows cause it was sunny and hot .

As I was on the road you know I had to speed a little , cause who finna go 35 mph? Not me .

" ouu we needa take pictures today !" I shouted over the music .

I looked at him as I stopped at a light " what..?" I felt this weird feeling in my stomach that made nervous.

" nothing..and yeah , we can take pictures " he smiled while fixing his Cartier glasses that matched mine , coincidentally.