Date night🕺🏽💕🛸

" where are we going ?" I asked Kyrie . " it was a surprise but..the arcade and some more places "

" yess! " I smiled.

" how's your music going ?" He held my hand . " good, I've gotten text and emails from different labels ever since I dropped naked, I'm just trying to figure out who I wanna sign to" I shrugged .

" who do you have in mind though ?".

" universal music group , they want me to sign with them too plus they have big artists but..I'm just not sure yet" .

" well, I'm proud of you . Record deal or not " he kissed my hand making me smile .

*

" ouu let's play basketball next " I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the basketball machines .

" may the best baller win " he smirked making me laugh and the game started .

I only missed two shots , Kyrie on the other hand missed four or five ..meaning I won .

" ahh ! You suck " I laughing in his face making him smack his lips .

" I let you win " he put his arm around me and I grabbed the tickets .

" yeah okay " I chuckled and we went to go 'cash in' our tickets to get a prize .

" you want the panda bear or the regular?" He asked while hugging me from behind .

" regular " .

The worker brought it down and gave it to us . " this shit bigger than me " we both laughed .

" look over there , they got painting ." He turned my head . " is it painting for us or are they painting us?" I chuckled and he shrugged " let's find out" he held the bear for me and we went over there.

We ended up getting a picture of us painted and it actually looked really good .

  A while later he took us to wingstop and then we sat infront of the beach .

There were people here so it wasn't quiet plus we had low music playing .

  " it's chicken stuck all in my braces !" Ky complained making me laugh and he starred at me .

" what ? It ain't my fault you got braces " I held my hands up .

" I think I know how to get them out.."

" how ?" I looked up at him .

" if you give me a kiss" he childishly smiled. " pleaseee? My gorgeous , beautiful best friend " He licked his lips and I automatically felt a waterfall down there.

  I leaned forward and smashed my lips on his . We shared a slow but a little rough kiss making me get turned on .

His hand went on the side of my neck as I bit his bottom lip making him shift in his seat a little .

Even though I'm a Virgin,I was so ready to climb in the backseat.

But since I don't think I'm ready, I climbed over on top of him and thank god his windows were tinted .