Tombstone🕺🏽💕🛸

( just because the name of the tittle , if you haven't already go listen to tombstone by rod wave and street runner🙃)

  " did you mean it when you said you didn't want a boyfriend..?"

She started laughing " I only said that so he could stop talking about it " .

I sighed with relief and sat all the way down . " you talk to Justin lately ?" I looked at her as she shook her head .

" nope , I might stop by his birthday party tomorrow to give him a present tho"

I nodded my head and stood up " wait, come here" she reached her arms out and I squatted back down .

" can I get a kiss" she innocently smiled. I kissed my two fingers and put it on her lips .

" stop playing!"

I laughed and put my fingers under her chin " say please" .

" pleaseee "she lifted herself up a little and I pecked her lips a couple times .

" Ight I'm going back inside, it's hot as hell " I took my hood off my head .

" your just gonna leave me out here?"  She pouted . " you got ace " I smiled and ran inside.

*

Nova pov ..

  " can I talk to you guys ?" I walked into mom and dads room .

" you pregnant?" Mom looked at me .

" huh! N-no" .

" what you wanna talk about ?" Dad said coming from his closet . " is it wrong to date your bestfriend..?"

   " you mean kyrie? I don't think there's nothing wrong with it " dad shrugged.

" do you guys like each other? If so..take it slow but that's how me and your dad were , except we didn't really take things slow ".

" does keoni know ? You know that's his teammate" mom said .

" even if he did know he can't say anything ! Nova was friends with him first before he met him " dad said and I agreed .

  Then they started talking about random stuff so I just left out to the basement and sat on one of the couches while I scrolled through TikTok.

My whole fyp is filled with funny shit and dad shit , it makes no sense at all. I left off of it and went on Twitter to see what I been getting mentioned In.

 I left off of it and went on Twitter to see what I been getting mentioned In

  " girl -log out of Twitter at this point " ky said laying down next to me on the couch

  " girl -log out of Twitter at this point " ky said laying down next to me on the couch .

" nah I'm good" I went back to TikTok. " imma be heading out soon " he sighed .

" whyyy" I rubbed his waves as he laid his head on my legs .

" one, cause I needa go home and two, kody birthday is tomorrow.."

Kody was one of his brothers . Kyrie is the middle child, then kody was the first born and then kayden who is nine almost ten .

Kody passed away to a gun wound while they lived in the hood , he was only sixteen and kyrie was fourteen.

He would be turning twenty one this year " I'll go with you to his grave" I smiled a little .

" you don't have to , I'll be okay"

" you don't need to be alone, so I'm coming with" .

He grabbed my hand and held it on his chest . " thank you " he kissed my hand and I nodded .

*

" where you going shorty ?" Namani asked as she followed me outside.

It was the next day and mom flew to Atlanta this morning cause she has a game tomorrow and then dad leaves tonight for a game in New York.

" I'm going to get kyrie , we're going to his brothers grave" I said while getting in my car .

" Ight, imma catch you later " She went back into the house and I drove off .

__

" do I turn left or keep straight ?" I asked .

" turn left and just park " kyrie spoke . Kayden didn't come because he's with his cousins plus ky thinks it's to much for him .

I parked on the side and we both got out and he guided me to his grave ( y'all I'm tearing up right now).

I heard him sniff and I handed him the roses letting him put them in the holder .

" why'd you get roses..?" I wrapped my hands around his arm .

" his favorite color was red a-and he always told me he liked roses" he started crying making me instantly hug him and he wrapped his arms arms around me tight .

" your gonna make me cry now ." I sniffed . He let go and squatted down . " he didn't even get to live life yet.. he didn't even finish high school."

" he left me by myself to take care of mom !" He shouted while still crying.

I sat down and pulled his head into my chest and wiped his tears but also wiped mines .

" your gonna be okay , I got you " I kissed his head and helped him stand back up .

He put his arms around my shoulder and I wrapped mines around his torso.

" can I get a minute .." he looked down at me and I nodded .

I went by the car and leaned against it .

Kyrie pov..

As nova walked to the car , I squatted down again . " you missing out on some shit bro.." I spoke while looking at his tombstone

" I know it's yo birthday...but I think I found the one for me . If only you got to meet her before you died" I shook my head and wiped my eye .

I continued talking for a couple minutes and once I feel like I said everything I had to , I went back over to nova .

" you ready ?"

" only if you are " She wiped my face and I gave her kiss and took a deep breath " yeah..Let's go"