Blm🕺🏽💕🛸

Before y'all start reading , this chapter and the next may be very sensitive . I want this book to seem as real as possible and this is something that happens a lot in our world .

I myself definitely cried a little because it's so realistic and sad that this stuff happens a lot . I hope y'all enjoy it though💕
*

" What time is it ?" Ky groaned .

" eleven, almost midnight " I looked at my phone and seen his mom texted me .

" your mom needs you home with kayden , she has to run back to the office " I stood up .

He rubbed his face and got up too . I ran to the basement into keoni room and he was asleep.

I put on a pair of his slides and went back upstairs and grabbed random keys . " you ready ?" I moved my braids out of my face .

" yeah " he yawned and rested his hand on my lower back as we walked out to dads car .

" did your moms team win ?" He asked and I nodded as I focused on the road " yeah , by twelve points "

" bro no one knows how to drive at night !" I turned my brighter headlights on and seen red and blue flashing lights behind us .

" what the hell .." I looked at ky and pulled to the side of the ride .

" we're gonna be fine, calm down " he put his hand on top of mines .

" put your hands on the dashboard kyrie !" I semi shouted but he shook his head " chil-"

" kyrie ! Baby ..put your hands on it !" . He slowly nodded and put his hands up " calm down , I got you" .

We seen the flashlight and the officer was walking closer to my side . He knocked on my window and I rolled it down . " license and registration?" He moved the light in both of our faces .

" I-it's in the glove apartment..can I grab it ?" . He nodded his head so I grabbed the stuff and handed it to him and he went back into his car .

" please tell me you don't have your guns on you " I slightly looked over at ky. " no, I don't " .

I let out a huge breath as the cop came back and gave me my stuff . " is there anything els-"

" step out the car , both of you " he cut me off. " we ain't do noth!- "

" kyrie ! Just get out " I shouted . We both slowly got out and the cop searched throughout my car and then came up to me " your seventeen with a ...rolls Royce ?" He put the flashlight in my face making me look away but he just continued doing it .

" it's m-my fathers , lamelo ball " I said hoping that it would make it any better but it didn't do anything .

" I don't care who your father is .."
" what are you guys doing at almost midnight ?" He turned to ky . " she was taking me home to my little brother , can we go now ?" .

" put your hands on the car son !" He brought out his baton as he started walking towards ky " wait don't hi-" I pulled his arm and he turned around so quick and hit my rib cage making me scream.

" nova ! What the hell i-" I heard kyrie shout . I slowly got off the ground holding my stomach " get back !" The officer yelled at him .

" you just hit my girlfriend and you think I ain't gone help her !?" He came closer to me and I kept looking back and forth at them .

" I said get back !!" He pulled out his gun and as soon as ky took another step towards me I knew the cops finger was on the trigger .

" kyrie !!" I jumped infront of him as the gun went off . I thought the bullet went through me but it grazed me and went into ky's stomach .

" no no no no ! Kyrie !?" I held him up on the ground " what is wrong with you !!" I yelled as tears fell down my face fast but all the cop did was run to his car and drive off .

" n-nova.." ky put his hand on my face " Shh , we gotta get in the car ky " I sniffed and helped him up with all my strength but it was kinda hard when my ribs are probably broken and a bullet grazed my arms , but we made it .

" we're not too far from the hospital , state awake p-please" I grabbed his hand and he squeezed it as I sped to the hospital hearing him groan in pain .

" do not die on me ky , please don't " I cried more and pulled infront of the hospital and helped him out and inside where the doctors immediately put him on a bed .

" ma'am you need to come with us to, your bleeding bad " .

" n-no ! No , just go save my boyfriend ..I'll be fine " I moved her hand and they started taking him to the elevator.

" baby ! You'll be fine okay ?" I rubbed his head and he was slowly blinking but he held my hand .

" w-what...about you" he managed to get out . " I'm gonna be okay and so are you " I kissed his hand .

" ma'am, we need to get him to surgery right now !" One of the doctors told me .

" I.... I love you ! I'll be down here waiting " I cried as the elevator started closing .

" I lov-" it was too late because the elevator closed . I walked straight into one of the waiting rooms and called namani .

" why are you call-"

" Namani, I-I need you to grab me a extra pair of clothes an-" she cut me off " bro what are you talk-"

" listen to me ! Get up and grab me some clothes , wake up keoni and tell him to grab some of his clothes for kyrie and meet me at the hospital..now !" I hung up and looked down .

I had blood going everywhere on my arm . I called kyries mom instantly though . " hello ? Where are you at kyrie at ?" .

I sniffed " we were on our w-way and we got pulled over ..the cop hit me and I tried ..I tried and jumped in front of ky but the bullet only grazed me and it hit him " I cried .

She started freaking out but was also kinda calm and I would get that , she already lost one of her sons so she been through this before .

After she told me she was on her way , I called my mom and dad ..

____

If you ain't know ..black lives matter and if you disagree smd disrespectfully!😘