Bros 4L🕺🏽💕🛸

As soon as we got home melo carried me upstairs and closed the door like someone else was in the house .

  He laid both of us down and I climbed on top of him making my hair go to one side of my face .

" c'mere.." he smiled and brought me down to his face with his finger under my chin .

We shared a kiss until I added tongue and he rolled up my dress and rubbed my bare ass making me moan in his mouth .

He flipped us over and helped me take off my dress and his shirt .

  He attacked my neck with kisses in the right spot " let me make love to you.." he whispered in my ear sending chills through my whole body .

  He looked me in my eyes and at that moment I knew I was either gonna get pregnant again tonight or I was gonna get my guts re-arranged .

  He started kissing around my chest and rubbed me through my underwear, I been wet since he laid us on the bed .

" s-stop teasing me " I slightly moaned and he chuckled .

  He took off his pants and ripped my panties . " lamel-"

   "I'll buy you more , hush " he said quickly . He pulled his underwear down and rubbed himself between my wet folds .

  He slowly slid in me making me moan loudly . I arched my back a little as he bent down to my face " look a-at me " he grunted .

  He sped up his paste making my eyes roll back . " look at me mama" he whispered in my ear and I did .

He started hitting my spot making my arms wrap around him and I scratched his back .

  " l-lamelo.." I moaned . " I love you , you know that?" He slightly moaned in my ear.

  I tried to speak but my mouth was stuck open " you hear me ?" He kissed around my jaw and neck .

  " y-yes! Oh my go-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as he went deeper . I felt him twitch inside me so I clenched around him .

" fuck I'm finna nut" he grunted. I pulled his face down to mines and we made out until I felt him pull out and I came to .

" my legs hurt" I whined as he pulled the covers over us more .

  " that's a good thing " he smirked and yawned . Yea I definitely be putting him to sleep but so do he .

  I ended up yawning too and felt my eyes get heavy . He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me tight .

  " I love you baby " he whispered making me smile . " I love you too " I kissed the back of his hand and next thing you know we were both sleep .

🛸🛸🛸

A week later..

Today I was going to practice with the girls to get back on the court .

The first three weeks after mj was born I went back into the gym and hooping . I've never grounded so hard in my life but I'm so ready to get back to basketball.

Lamelo was free today so he was gonna stay home with the baby .

" you about to leave ?" Melo asked as he came behind me with Malachi in his arms .

" yeah " I said while grabbing a water bottle and putting on my shoes .

" aight , imma stop by my parents house so they could see him for a little " he said and mj started clapping his hands making me laugh .

" are you going back to the league ?" He asked out of nowhere .

" I'm still part of the team but yeah..once mj is at least 5-7 months old " I said putting my bag on .

He just nodded his head as mj touched all over his face .

" I'll see you later " I kissed his cheek and mj's . " Malachi say bye mommy " Melo held his arm up making him wave and he just laughed making me smile .

" Byee!" I waved and walked to my car . I wasted no time and drove to the facility excitedly cause I couldn't wait to be with them again .

____

"Is the maya !!?" Seimone shouted and everyone looked at me .

I walked on to the court and they all ran up to me and had a group hug .

They were all screaming and jumping making me laugh " I missed yal !" I smiled wide .

" girl we missed you too ! We been needing you " te'a said and the rest of them agreed .

" it's good to have you back maya" the coaches gave me a hug .

  " alright ladies let's have a good,fun and productive practice today !" .

  "Aye teammates were on two-" te'a shouted but riah cut her off .

" nah bros for life on two " she said making us laugh .  " bros for life on two , 1 2 ; bros for life " we chanted laughing and went to different spots on the court as they played music through the court .

  It felt so good to be back .