Two🕺🏽💕🛸

5 months later ..(sorry y'all if I start doing big time skips , I'm ready for her to have this other baby🙄😭)

  " you think it's gonna be a girl ?" I asked melo as we were waiting in the doctors room so she could come back with the results

  " you think it's gonna be a girl ?" I asked melo as we were waiting in the doctors room so she could come back with the results .

" I know it's gonna be a girl , I want a daughter anyway . You want a sister keoni?" He asked him as he sat in his lap name chuckle .

Keoni just turned nine months today and he's gotten so much bigger, his first little words were 'mamá' and if only y'all knew how much I cried .

  " I think I want another boy " I said while rubbing my bump .

The doctor came in and sat down " im going to take another ultrasound really quick " she said making me get worried/

" is something wrong ?" I started panicking as she rubbed the little thing around my stomach and her face lit up  .

" n-no everything is fine it's just..your having twins " she smiled and my eyes went wide .

   " twins !? No way " melo smiled . She nodded " yep , there are twins in there " .

" can I see ?" I started crying..literally for no reason .

She turned the monitor and she was correct, I saw two babies.

She turned it off and I wiped the gel off of my stomach . " you guys wanna know the gender know or is it a surprise?" She smiled .

  " now is fine . " .

" there is one girl .." as soon as she said that melo cheesed making me laugh, his big teeth ass mouth .

" and the other baby is a girl " she handed us the pictures . " that's all for today , you already know your next appointment so I will see you later and congratulations guys , have a good day !" We waved as she left out and I turned to melo .

  " we're having twins bro .." I was not believing this shit at all .

He came over to help me up with keoni in his arms .
" both are girls..yessir !" He shouted making me laugh .

Keoni just smiled and clapped his hands " dadaaa!" He touched both sides of Melos face making him smile .

  " you want some sisters kj?" We both asked him and he just smiled .

________

  " did you guys find out the gender ?" Lavar asked me .

We were back home now and I was on FaceTime with both of me and melo's parents .

  " yeah we're having a girl..and another girl " I smiled and their mouths dropped.

  " you guys are having twins !?" Dad asked and I nodded .

  " w-well that explains why your stomach is bigger than what it was with keoni " Tina said and I agreed .

  " and I'll still be pregnant by the time of the wedding which was not planned at all , none of this was planned actually.." I rubbed my head .

  " maya your gonna do great okay!? Forget being pregnant during the wedding and whatever else that's on your mind . You got two healthy babies on the way and a fiancé that love you ..y'all got this " lavar and my dad said .

  " thank y'all " I smiled . We talked a little more and then hung up .

  I felt hands massage my shoulders which felt amazing .

  "Why are you so good at massaging?" We both laughed . He turned me around " you thought of any names yet ?" I asked him .

I looked over and seen keoni crawling around in the living room with his toys .

  " lelani and na'mani " he said quickly . " I been waiting for us to have a daughter so I already got names " we both laughed and moved to the couch .

  " I'm not feeling lelani...what about nova ?" I asked and he nodded his head .

" nova and na'mani ...I like it " he smiled and so did I .

  " na'mani rose O'Neal ball and nova laFrance O'Neal ball " I smiled and he looked at me surprised.

  " nova is getting my middle name ? Yeah she finna be a daddy's girl I'm already knowing " he chuckled and I just shook my head .

" ma ma !" Keoni screeched while holding up his toy .  " what? Want mommy to play with you ?" I smiled but he shook his head .

He threw his little soft basketball to me and I caught it , I swear melo talks to him about basketball every night before he goes to sleep this is why he's obsessed with this ball .

  He held his arms out so I lightly threw it to him and he caught it . " ayeee! Give me high five , that was good key ( key is another nickname for keoni ) .

We continued passing it back and forth and he only missed twice which wasn't bad .

We ended up having a movie night so we all cuddled up on the couch and watched the lion king as always .

  I looked over at key laying on melo and it made me smile . I would do anything for my boys and for my soon to be daughters .