My valentine🕺🏽💕🛸

Melo's POV ..

  " wake up Bebe "I kissed maya's forehead and soon enough she woke up .

  " happy Valentine's Day " I smiled and she reached up to give me a hug .

  " you brought me breakfast in bed ? Thank you " she smiled . I set the plate down on the breakfast stand that was on top of her lap .

"Where's mj ? I don't hear him " she pushed a piece of her curly hair behind her ear . " I took him to your parents house cause I wanted us to have this day together "  .

  She nodded and held up a strawberry to my mouth and I took a bite .

  " hurry up , we got some things to do today " I kissed her head " okay " she giggled .

  I went downstairs looking at half of the decorations and made sure everything I had planned for today was straight . Me and maya been together for four years and tonight I was going to propose to her ..

  When we first became friends at sixteen, I knew it was something about her that I just couldn't figure out .

When we then got into a relationship I knew after two months I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life and it's crazy cause I ain't never felt that way for no one .

Still till this day I wonder how did I get so lucky with her and Malachi . Not to mention she's the mother of my first child .

  She's never asked for money ; even if she did I wouldn't mind . She don't be in every nigga face , she loves me for me , puts a smile on my face and my family loved her ever since .

  I heard her come downstairs and her eyes lit up as she seen the big bouquet of flowers and roses that were spread across the island .

" lamelo lafrance ball.." she covered her mouth . I smiled just looking at her be happy .

She smelled the flowers " they smell so good , oh it's a card in here !" She picked it up .

  " can I read it now or.." she looked up at me . " read it now " I told her as I came behind and wrapped my arms around her waist.

  " happy Valentine's Day princess, I love you so much so today is all about you ." She read .

  " I hope you know how much I appreciate you , I hope you enjoy your day..with yo sexy ass" she laughed at the end .

  " thank you ! & for the flowers " she smiled and hugged me .

  " you welcome " we shared two kisses . " did you eat too ?" She asked while going to the fridge .

  "Yeah before I woke you up , go get ready though " I kissed her cheek and she went upstairs and started the shower .

🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️

🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️

  " you really rented out the zoo for us ?" Maya asked me as we walked hand in hand by the kangaroos .

  " it's more things we gone do but I know you wanted to see the giraffes and pandas " I told her and she smiled as we walked in front of the giraffe exhibit.

  " would you guys like to feed one of them ?" The instructor asked us and I nodded .

  " she will , I'm not getting my hand bit off " I said making maya laugh at me .

  He handed her the certain leafs and had one of the giraffes come over to us .

  " this is the youngest one , his name is Leo " she said I was scared as hell .

  " just hold out your hand and he'll eat from it " he said to maya and she held the food out with no hesitation.

  I looked at her crazy as the giraffe at from her hand making her smile .

  " try it " she put the food in my hand . " he gone bite me girl " .

  She started laughing at me and held onto my hand as Leo ate the leafs .

  " see it's not even bad " she shook her head . We finished there and went to pandas, the monkeys and some more animals until it was time to go .

  " thank you for the zoo " she said as I started driving. "You ain't gotta thank me , I gotchu " I held onto her hand .

  I drove us to her moms house and seen a couple cars in the driveway, must be her sister and brothers .

  We got out and walked in " heyy momma" we shared a hug and then I gave a hug to her sisters .

  " what y'all doing here ?" She asked . I handed her one of the flower bouquets. " just stopped by to say happy Valentine's Day" I gave her the flowers then gave amirah & Mimi their flowers .

  " thank you " they gave me a hug " you welcome " .

  We finished up there and then went to the ball estate so I could see my mom and give her her gifts.