Surprise🕺🏽💕🛸

Later that night ..

After dinner we all went to kyrie's house and been playing basketball and listening to music out in the backyard.

" aye I got $100 on nova she can dunk on you !" Andre said to stefon .

" mann nah , $300 she can !" Trey spoke too . " why is y'all betting on me ? Bet on namani " I laughed .

  " we already bet on her don't nobody wanna go against her nomo" they laughed , they weren't lying tho . Mani came up wit a whole band tonight cause they kept betting on her .

  " aight come on " I took my jacket off  and checked up with jermaine I think .

Once the ball was mine I played around for a little and than I hit him wit a crossover, broke his ankles and went up to the rim and dunked .

  " she just broke his ankles nigga !!" Everyone shouted making me laugh . " you good ?" I helped him up as he nodded .

" now give me my money nigga!" We all laughed and he gave me 3 hunnid.

I went over to the table and sat down while I watched some of them play a 5v5.  " you okay girl ?" Liyah came and sat by me .

  " yeah , why you ask ?" . " mani said she feel some off about you , that damn twin telepathy or whatever y'all call it " .

I looked down for a second and then back at her " actually.. y'all ready to go ? I'm ready to be in my bed" I stood up and so did she .

  " yeah , I'll be inside waiting " .  " aight I'm heading out y'all " I yawned while they gave me side hugs and told me goodbye .

" you leaving already?" Trey asked me and I nodded " yeah , I'm tired and got a big day tomorrow " I spoke while putting on my jacket .

  " Ight , It was nice seeing you again tho . If you don't mind..could I get your number ?" He asked shyly making me blush a little just because I thought that was adorable.

" o-or never mind , I-I didn't know if I came off the wron-" I cut him off " no your fine , lemme see your phone " I laughed .

I put my number in and handed him his phone back " goodnight " I waved and walked inside the house .

  And before y'all think anything, I just wanna be friends with him . He seems like he has good intentions and he's cool .

" kyrie ?! I was just letting you know I'm heading out " I walked towards him in the living room .

" coo" he said dryly making me roll my eyes . " Im not even gonna go there with you , goodnight " I grabbed my purse and walked straight out to my car .

  We all got in and I dropped liyah off first and then mani .

__

@NovaB- praying for better days

@NovaB- praying for better days..💔
Likes-931K
Comments-67,044
__
@User- so pretty .🥺
@AliyahJ- love u bestieee 💕
{comment liked by @NovaB}
@pj_washington- 🤧🤧
@milesBridges- love twinn🤞🏽
@SheLuvsTrey- praying 4 you💞
{comment liked by @novaB}
@lilDurk- love❤️‍🩹
{comment like by @novaB}
@user- she looks so drained & tired☹️🥺
-@novaB : I am..
@User- wtf I miss??

____
Currently it was almost one in the morning and I was up in my studio making songs and whatnot cause I couldn't sleep.

" Normally I'm quick to switch up my playlist .. In my mind, I'll pack my bag and don't say shit ." I sung softly .

"I got what it takes to say this. I got all the plays and I played it out like this.. I, I, I wanted to save this.
I, I, I want us to make it..I'll trade it all for you, oh.."

"But it just hurts ...so ..much ,when it ain't workin' , out..'Cause I don't want nobody, nobody else but you (nobody)"

"And I used to be on my replacin' shit (yeah) I (I would) would switch (switch) a nigga out so damn quick (damn quick)"...

⚠️(Song is Switch a nigga out by summer walker)⚠️

The next day..

I rolled over to my side for the third time only to fall on the floor .

I opened my eyes and slowly got up and went to go use the bathroom . Once I was done I had ordered some breakfast and started cleaning up .

  About twenty minutes later my food came and once I got done eating I hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, you know the usual.

Today was kyries surprise party and honestly I'm not even in the mood to go but I'm one of the people planning it so I have no choice.

The venue was all set up but I still needed to bring the balloons, food and cake .

I was interrupted out of my thoughts by my phone ringing by a unsaved number. Me being me , I answered it cause why not and trey popped up on the screen .

" boy I thought this was some creep calling me !" I shouted making both of us laugh . " and yet you still answered ?" .

" I mean , there were chances that it wasn't a creep" I laughed . " mhm . I was just calling to make sure you good or if you need anything "

I instantly smiled and set up my phone " I'm okay , thank you and actually.. could you help me take these balloons over to the venue?" .

He nodded " yeah , send me your addy and I'll be there in like a hour " he spoke while wrapping his Burberry scarf around his head which I found attractive.

" why do you wear your scarfs like that ?" I chuckled . " I like them like this , I don't like durags and allat" he spoke with his French accent .

" you like hats ??" .

He nodded " fitted ones only , they the only ones that fit around my twist" we both laughed .

" I gotta go my uncle is calling me but I'll see you soon ?" .

He nodded and I hung up to answer Gelo FaceTime call . " make it quick sir " I smiled .

" hello to yo fat head ass to ! You not at yo dads house ?" . I picked up my phone and moved around " does it look like I'm over there ?" I smiled innocently.

" I'm starting to think you worse then namani. Anyway I was calling to see what melo was doing cause he not answering his phone " .

I shrugged " he's probably sleep , he doesn't have practice or a game today" I said as he nodded.

" Ight . And what time is kyrie party ?"
I rolled my eyes slightly " 8;00 but get there at 7;30, byeee!" I hung up .

I shared my location with trey and then headed to my closet to figure out wtf I was gonna wear tonight .