1 Year Anniversary

Alright, we're doing one last part for this because 'Soka totally deserves it. But first, you know me and how I love my author's notes.

This past year has been fucking insane. I downloaded Wattpad during the first week of COVID quarantine and out of boredom, I decided to write a book. I never expected my book to get 100 reads, but here we are and 'Soka has over 180k reads and over 4k votes. I have a great community that supports 'Soka, and because of it, I've even made some new friends. So thank you all for contributing to making this book so special, it's been one hell of a ride.

Now onto our 'Soka special:

AU where Anakin never turned, Ahsoka never left, the Jedi weren't massacred, and (Y/n) and Ahsoka's relationship was accepted by the Jedi Order (basically nothing bad happens in this timeline)

14 BBY (5 years after the clone wars ended)
You fixed your Jedi robes and hung your lightsaber on your belt before opening the door to your chambers and stepping out into the large hallway.

"Master Vizsla," Petro, your padawan said as he approached you.

The boy was no longer the twelve year old youngling you had met all those years ago. He had matured a lot since you took him as your padawan about three years ago. You were proud of the boy.

"Hello, Petro," you said with a smile. "Isn't it your day off from training?"
"Yes, Master," Petro replied. "I was going to hang out with Katooni."

You gave him a small smirk and wagged your finger.
"Now, just because I do something, doesn't mean you should too," you said.
"Don't listen to (y/n), Petro," a familiar voice came up behind you. "Nothing logical ever comes out of that mouth."

You turned and smiled at the love of your life.
"Hi, 'Soka," you greeted and kissed her cheek.
"Hello, (y/n)," Ahsoka said with a smile. "And hello Petro, as well."
"Hi, Master Tano," Petro said.

"Go, be with your friends," Ahsoka told the eighteen year old boy. Petro only nodded before waving goodbye and running off.

"So, where's your armor?" Ahsoka asked, looking you up and down.
"Decided not to wear it," you replied. "No need for Mandalorian armor at a lunch party."

Ahsoka smiled and the two of you walked hand in hand, all the way to Padmé's place.

When you reached the door, you knocked and within seconds, C-3PO opened the door.
"Ah! Master Vizsla, Master Tano! Come in," he said, stepping aside to allow you and Ahsoka to enter the apartment.

"Hi, 3PO," you greeted the golden droid. "Where's Anakin and Padmé?"
"Senator Amidala is entertaining the twins," C-3PO explained as he led you and Ahsoka into the main room. "And Master Ani is right there."

You looked to where C-3PO was pointing and almost burst out laughing at the sight of Anakin. He was sleeping on the sofa and somehow, someone found Padmé's makeup and decided to give the Jedi Master a makeover.

You and Ahsoka chuckled quietly as you both snuck over to the sofa. Once you were right next to Anakin's head you silently counted to three.

"Wake up, Skyguy!" You and Ahsoka shouted at the same time.
Anakin shot awake and looked around in surprise.

"Snips? (Y/n)? What are you guys doing here?" He asked.
"We're having lunch together," you said with a grin.
"I'm starving," Ahsoka announced. "Let's eat, but first, you're cleaning your face."

Anakin never ran to the bathroom so quickly.

Soon, you, Ahsoka, Anakin, Padmé, Luke, and Leia were sitting around the dining table, eating a large assortment of food.

"So, when's the date?" Anakin asked.

You looked at Ahsoka and smiled, taking her hand and rubbing the ring that sat on her ring finger. You had proposed about a month ago, it was one of the happiest nights of your life.

"We haven't figured it out yet," Ahsoka answered.
"You guys will be the first to know when we do," you reassured.

The four adults smiled at each other.

"Mommy! I'm done!" Luke exclaimed.
"Me too!" Leia added.

"You can go play now," Padmé said with a smile.

"Can (y/n) and Ahsoka come?" The twins asked.
"Yeah, of course," you said happily.

You allowed Luke to grab your hand and drag you away, while Leia did the same to Ahsoka.

The four of you were playing with each other, Luke was running around pretending to fly a fighter, while Leia was playing with Ahsoka's lightsaber.
Ahsoka had taken the kyber crystal out so the five year old wouldn't hurt herself.

You sat on the floor next to Ahsoka while the twins played and held her hand.
"I love you," you whispered and she smiled.
"I love you too," Ahsoka replied.

"Wow!" Luke said while he and Leia watched you and Ahsoka interact. "I hope that one day I find someone that loves me like you guys love each other."

You smiled at the young boy and ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry kid," you said. "There's someone out their for you. And even though you don't know them yet, you already know that you'll do anything for them."

You allowed your eyes to move to meet Ahsoka's.

"They are the most special person in the world, and you'll love them more than anything."

THE END

Happy one year guys!!
(ALSO MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY Q AND A IN ASK SNIPS. YOU CAN FIND IT IN MY STORIES)